The Book/Art Fair

Writing

Spent today and will spend tomorrow at the Meet the Authors’ Book Fair. Lots of energy throughout the day…

Sold a couple books and hope to sell more tomorrow. All-in-all, the authors said sales of books were down. I took my 30-Day little paintings and was pleased with comments and the response. Sold several of those.

The best part was talking with other writers and friends I hadn’t seen in a while.

The Boys

I won’t be around tomorrow and I’ve missed too mamy of the Sunday Selfie blog hops lately. So popping on tonight to post our selfie. Thanks to the Cat on My Head blog for sponsoring it.

Bugsy found out that playing with two ribbons at once doesn’t always work. He caught them both, but now he can’t move.

Have a great day…

Hugs, Bugsy, Knuckles, and Lou

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to The Book/Art Fair

So funny, Bugsy. You need to transfer one of those to your mouth, so you can move. Always nice to see old friends. We know Mom Lou enjoyed that. We’re happy we’ll have you on the selfie post this week. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

Book fairs are awesome! My human needs to put together some more recent books so she can do a few. 😉

3. Ooh, we want to do a book fair, but we need to get them published first, MOL.
    Great that you sold some items I hope that you do a load more today.
    Tell Bugsy that he needs to do a tag team event, and hand off to Knuckles, or use his hinds 😉
    Toodle pips
    ERin

4. speedyrabbit says:

I’ve never been to a book fair ,but I do like it when mummy reads to me,xx Speedy

5. Marjorie Dawson says:

I hope you enjoy the fair and sell more books. meeting the authors can be so exciting for people! It’s great to see the boys too.
    Happy Sunday Selfie from the Dash Kitten Crew

6. 15andmeowing says:

Such cuties. I would love to go to a book fair.

Oh, we love going to book fairs! We hope today was a success.

Bugsy — that is just awesome. You caught them both!