Getting back to normal… whatever that is.

Art

The 30 – Day Challenge ended last Sunday. Here is a collage including all of the paintings. It was a fun challenge. I’ve made all of these into hand-painted greeting cards . They are for sale in my gallery.

I’m really hooked on flower art. I’ve not taken a break. I’ve made two more since last Sunday.

Writing

Am spending a lot of time daily writing. I am mainly working on posts for my (relatively) new blog, The Helpful Blogger. I am currently writing and posting a series on YO-YO DIETING. It explains what it is, what it does to us, and the post on Monday will give tips on how to design a lifestyle that supports weight loss, weight management, and overall health.

There’s so much to cover on this topic, I’ve decided to write a longer piece on it that will probably develop into a book.

The Boys…

The Boys are doing fine. They are participating in the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop put on by The Cat on My Head oh. Here’s their selfie for the week.

Yes, they always work hard on their Easy Like Sunday poses.

Have a Great day everyone!

hugs, Bugsy, Knuckles, and Lou

This entry was posted in art, the boys, Uncategorized, writing general. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Getting back to normal… whatever that is.

1. Aww, the boys sure do look like they enjoying a selfie/easy. Lots of writing and art going on, I wonder how you manage to find the time to do all that you do, and have an easy of your own!
    Toodle pips
    ERin

2. TEDDY BEAR says:

Always love seeing the kitties & your paintings. You are so talented… Keep up the good work. Miss all at the compound. Nancy ________________________________

3. prancer pie says:

The boys are adorable!
    The human really enjoys your 30 day art challenges on FB.
    Have an easy Sunday.

4. The Island Cats says:

Looks like Bugsy and Knuckles are getting their easy on. Congrats on making it through the challenge!

5. I think making them into greeting cards is brilliant! We cover much of what you write about on your other blog in WW so that is why I don’t always comment. 🙂
    xoxo

6. The boys look very cozy. They’re definitely having an easy Sunday.

7. 15andmeowing says:

Beautiful art and such cute kitties.

Wow, you created some beautiful flower art for this challenge – and of course the boys came through with a nice selfie!

Well done with the challenge, Lou! We are enjoying the new blog — so much great information. And looking good, Bugsy and Knuckles. Hugs to you all.

10. Marjorie Dawson says:

Awwwwww. They look perfect. They are the most gorgeous boys!

Sorry we are late, we lost our internet and website for almost a whole day. We are back for the selfies now and its good to see you.

Marjorie and the Dash Kitten Crew