Day 2 of 2018 30 in 30 Challenge

This is Day 2 – a painting for the second day of Leslie Saeta’s 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge.This one is in pen, ink, and Tombow markers on 140-pound watercolor paper. I love whimsy. This one was fun to do.

From The Boys…

Knuckles again… Getting his easy on.

We are participating in the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop put on by The Cat on My Head blog.

Have a great day…

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Day 2 of 2018 30 in 30 Challenge

1. TEDDY BEAR says:

Really like today’s painting.

Love the kittie pics too!

Always enjoy them

Nancy (Former #106 neighbor 😦

________________________________

2. gorgeous painting and of course……………..Mr Knuckles!

3. Wow, if that is day two, what will day thirty bring?!
    Mr Knuckles really has the hang of these painting challenges, doesnt he?
    Purrs
    ERin

4. laurelle cidoncha says:

The kitty got me here, but the painting made me linger…love the swirling design and delicacy!

5. The Island Cats says:

Love it!!

The pen, ink and markers create a really nice effect! This is one of my human’s favorite styles.

7. 15andmeowing says:

Beautiful painting. Great selfie too.

8. speedyrabbit says:

that is pretty,and such chilled out selfie from Mr Knuckles,xx Speedy

Knuckles, if it is as hot there as it is here, we bet you have been doing a lot of that. Thanks for being a hop-along! XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

10. WhskrDesign says:

30 in 30 days oh my cat I could not do that!!

Knuckles you look gorgeous!