Lessism

You all know that I’ve been aiming, and failing, at minimalism for a couple years now.   Last week my brother sent me a photo of boxes of stuff he had cleaned out.  I responded to his text, “minimalism?” and he responded to mine, “lessism.”  What a great term. Not as threatening and demanding as minimalism.  That’s what I’m shooting for now.  just a little less stuff each week.

I acquired some new paint brushes this week.  They are fantastic. Was going to blog a review of them today, but I’ll wait until I try a few more things with them.  This is the mess I made with them today.

We are participating in the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop put on by The Cat on My Head blog.  Hope you join in too.

Here’s Bugsy…

Have a great day.

hugs, Bugsy, Knuckles, and Lou

This entry was posted in art, the boys and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Lessism

Bugsy…you are a lucky kitty having a box and some nice crinkly paper. Thanks for sharing your cute self on our hop. Mom likes the wispy effect the new brushes gave to this art as well as the bright colors. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

My human does not believe in minimalism. You just have to come over to our house to know that! She actually enjoys a bit of clutter.

3. Wow, you messes are way better than anything Mrs H can do and looks like they work quite well, too! I might get her some and see if we can improve on a roller! MOL
    Bugsy sure looks like he’s getting comfy in that there box with filling, creating a sort of wraparound number MOL
    Toodle pips
    ERin

I love that painting, Lou! And of course, it’s always a treat seeing Bugsy. 🙂

Lessism … that’s awesome. Your brother is on to something, for sure!

5. ATCAD says:

We are working on something Mommy calls decluttering and getting things back in order. All we know is it is creating havoc with our feeding schedule.

6. The Island Cats says:

Lessism…I like that too! I think I can strive for that…minimalism seemed too daunting. ~Island Cat mom

7. 15andmeowing says:

Beautiful painting and great selfie.

8. Like the painting! LOVE Bugsy!!!