It seems to me….

that abstract painting is very relaxing… I had fun painting this abstract floral. … I so want a warehouse studio so I can sling paint and not worry about the mess.

We are wishing you an easy Sunday. We, of course, are participating in the. Sunday Selfie Blog hop put on by The Cat On My Head blog.

Here’s Knuckles again…

Have a great day!🐾

hugs, Bugsy, Knuckles, and HH

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to It seems to me….

Nice selfie, Knuckles! I think the idea of being able to sling paint as you will sounds awesome! I wish you had that warehouse studio too.

2. What great abstract art, I wonder what an abstract mouse would look like? Great selfie from Knuckles, I bet he, like me, would like a studio too, but maybe not for painting!
    Toodlepips and purrs
    ERin

3. Zoolatry says:

Gorgeous painting … and hi to handsome Knuckles (and you and Bugsy, too!)

4. TEDDY BEAR says:

I love Knuckles pictures, Your flowers

are very nice.

I’m moving to Viera in 4 weeks. Found

something I can afford.

Happy about this. Living with my friends

is very nice, but I need my space. I know

you understand this

Have a blessed Sunday

Nancy

________________________________

5. rambling1on says:

Knuckles…you look so smoochable there!
    XXOO Katie Isabella

6. I completely agree with you and I LOVE your painting as well as seeing the adorable Knuckles!!!

7. The Island Cats says:

We love your painting. The colors are so pretty. So are Knuckles’ eyes.

8. 15andmeowing says:

I love the painting. That is a great selfie too Knuckles.

Knuckles, you have the most amazing eyes, but then you know that. We are delighted to have your handsome face on the hop. And Mom Lou’s flowers are gorgeous. Our mom loves the vibrant colors. Have a great week. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

That painting is wonderful, Lou! And Knuckles, we love those baby blues of yours, pal!