Happy Flowers

I’ve been working on this painting this week… As with most paintings, it had its dark moments when I wasn’t sure I was going to pull it off. But am liking this latest version and it may be finished soon.

This has been one humid week…90% most of the time. We have stuck close to home… The weather has been beautiful though.

Hope you’ve had a great week… This week, Knuckles is participating in the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop put on by The Cat On My Head blog.

Here’s his selfie…

Knuckles wasn’t feeling the heat as much as the rest of us… This was taken on Thursday…

Have a great day.

hugs, Knuckles, Bugsy and Lou.

This entry was posted in art, the boys and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Happy Flowers

I love the colors in your flower painting… and the selfie of Knuckles is so cute!

2. Evelyn Flint says:

A beautiful painting…

3. The Island Cats says:

We love the colors in the painting…so bright and cheery! Knuckles took a great selfie.

4. Hi Knuckles, Tell HH she forgot to feed you. It’s worth a try, eh?

5. I cant begin to imagine how difficult that picture must be, even tough it looks so simply lovely. Now someone else who looks lovely is Knuckles, as snug as the proverbial cat in a rug, a very Cosy Selfie indeed!
    Toodlepips
    ERin

6. Memories of Eric and Flynn says:

That is a cute selfie. I love the colours of the painting and the way the flowers look like they are blowing in the wind.

Knuckles, we can’t believe you are snuggled down in that blanket when it is so warm, but it sure made for a most adorable selfie. Mom Lou’s flowers are lovely and so cheerful. Thanks for hopping over to see us.

8. rambling1on says:

The boys. I love them and I always remember them. This is Katie Isabella and I cannot use my blogspot account to comment for some time now when it is a Word Press blog. They never found an explanation for me but I found a workaround using my old WP blog.

9. Under a blanket at 90% nope someone does not feel the heat (unless he is hiding from the air conditioning MOL!!)

Marjorie and the Dash Kitten Crew

10. 15andmeowing says:

Cute selfie and beautiful painting.

Those flowers really are happy. And seeing Knuckles’ selfie makes us happy, too!