Okay, now it’s hot

Hot, hot, hot here.  It’s only in the 80s, but the humidity must be high.  I walk every morning; and these days, I’m melting and drinking a jug of water when I return. But, I’m not so much complaining as I’m noting the weather. As long as we’re not having a hurricane and there is nothing to shovel, I’m happy.

Had our last class for a while.  So, here’s my favorite from this series of lessons.

ABSTRACT FLOWERS

Today is Day 12 of my 100-Day Project.  Always have to have some accountability check going on. This one is not about painting though. I’m recording my food and exercise daily for 100 days to try to establish a sustainable pattern and a GOOD HABIT.  Here’s the definition of habit = a settled or regular tendency or practice, especially one that is hard to give up. Yep! That’s what I’m shooting for.

Another habit I’m establishing is getting back to daily painting.  So…. more paintings to come.

But for now, the boys are participating in the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop put on by The Cat on My Head blog.  Come on and join in.  Today, the boys tried to cram their cute little faces into one selfie as close to the camera as possible.  Ha!

Have a great day…

hugs, Bugsy, Knuckles and Lou

This entry was posted in art, the boys and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Okay, now it’s hot

What a cute double selfie – and I love your flowers! Many years ago, my human turned exercise into a habit, and now it’s such an important part of her life, she won’t go a day without it if she can possibly help it – even when we are out of town!

Thanks for coming by. Yes, once started, I’m getting to the point where I definitely feel better on the days I walk.

2. Helen Wheatley says:

Hi Bugs, Hi Knuck-Knuck. Nice pic boys!

3. TEDDY BEAR says:

I always love pictures of your kitties. I’m getting serious about losing weight and eating right for me. It’s difficult living with others. I’m glad you are sticking with it. Love, hugs and prayers Nancy

Get Outlook for Android

________________________________

Your flowers are so pretty! Howdy boys, you’re looking good!

5. Yael Ben-Ari says:

Aww, what a sweet selfie with both those little faces in the picture.
    Yael from PlayingInCatnip.com

6. Oh my, that cheek to cheek selfie is delightful! The boys sure do know how to pose! Those flowers are lovely, and dont seem too abstract to me, though Mrs H isn’t sure what variety they are MOL
    I hope the 100 days goes well, I know we wouldnt make it that far if we had to give up nip…
    Toodle pips and purrs
    ERin

7. The Island Cats says:

It was hot here…in the 90s. But the last couple of days it’s cooled down a lot. We love the double selfie from B and K.

8. 15andmeowing says:

Very cute selfie 🙂

Mom calls those selfies, twofurs! She’s pretty goofy though. She also is mad for that painting. She loves the colors and the flowers and just everything about it. Good luck on establishing some new and healthy habits. Bugsy and Knuckles, thanks for hopping and sharing your cute selves with us. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

That flower painting is lovely, Lou! And we love Bugsy and Knickles’ selfie!

11. I live where the Island Cats live and yep it was hotter than hell here last week, thank COD it has cooled down! Love all the photos!

12. I tell you, those two are THE most gorgeous cats EVER!!!!