Knuckles has a new portrait…

Good morning….

Knuckles has been counting the minutes until he is allowed to show you his new portrait. Gwenn Seemel, a friend of mine, did it and we think it is spectacular.  It’s a drawing with pens and it has captured Knuckles’ spirit perfectly….

Here it is….

Fantastic, right?  Drop by and see her other work. She paints in acrylics and I am just fascinated by her technique…  So alive.  You’ll find Gwenn at www.gwennseemel.com

We are participating in the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop put on by The Cat on My Head blog and are using this drawing as our selfie today.  We hope you’ll join in.

Have a great day.

hugs, Lou. Bugsy, and Knuckles

P.S…..  And… remember you’re always welcome to visit Lou’s other blog if you’re interested in plant-based eating… it’s The Helpful Blogger

Last week we talked about nutritional yeast, benefits of walking, and healthy versus not so healthy vegan eating.

This entry was posted in art, the boys and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Knuckles has a new portrait…

That is fabulous Knuckles!

2. 15andmeowing says:

That is fantastic.

This is absolutely fabulous and stunning. Mom is going to check out her other items. Definitely a very talented artist. We are so excited that you’ll be using this for selfies tomorrow. Happy Mother’s Day. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

4. swedegis says:

Very very cool! He must be sooo proud!!!

5. TEDDY BEAR says:

I love the portrait of Knuckles!

Hope you are doing well and keeping busy. Did you ever get your office cleaned up yet?

I wish I had my own office to be messy 🙂

I visited with Ron a bit today in 107. He’s

so lost without Linda. Take care

God Bless,

Nancy

________________________________

Wow, Gwenn’s portrait of Knuckles is amazing! She has a really unique talent.

Isn’t she… I just love her mark-making skills… Be sure to go find one of her dog or cat acrylic painting portraits on her website. Amazing for sure.

7. What a pawsome portrait of you, Knuckles! We love it!

8. Oooh talk about multi faceted, the image is a delight. Makes for a very special selfie too.
    Toodle pips and purrs
    ERin

Wow, that’s a beautiful and stunning portrait of Knuckles. Gwenn is so talented!

10. That’s amazing!

The Florida Furkids

11. Katie Kat says:

Knuckles you looks furry Handsome! and Happy Mother’s Day too.

12. That really is a unique take on Knuckles. and YES it is amazing and fantastical and I am full of admiration for it.

13. Very nice portret, Knuckles❤Pawkisses for a Happy Day🐾😚😻