Productivity… gotta love it!

It’s been a productive week. I got rid of the feeling that my creativity was blocked and have started slinging some paint around again; I opened the new blog; and the boys got their required 22 hours of sleep per day. So a great time was had by all.

First, in the art world, I have a few pieces finished and will be deciding where to hang them in cyberspace this week. Here’s one. You’ve probably seen it before. Can’t remember… but George The Goat makes me smile.

180202 George

This week on the Helpful Blogger is a Welcome Message and I’ve started a five-part series on different ways to transition to a vegan or plant-based diet.

Chia-Drink0904_ChiaDrinks

Chia Seed Drinks

I hope you’ll drop by and check it out… (there’s a form on each page to sign up to receive a notice when I post… Please give it a look. Check RSS on the form if you want to receive just notices when I blog or check RSS and Announcements if you want to receive notices of posts as well as other announcements, such as give-aways, etc. )

Great food to look at too… The Helpful Blogger

Today we are participating in the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop put on by The Cat on My Head blog. Here’s Knuckles, the painter’s assistant.

2018-03-04-20-48-42

Have a great day.

hugs, Bugsy, Knuckles and Lou

This entry was posted in art, the boys, blogging, Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Productivity… gotta love it!

Nice selfie, Knuckles! I don’t know if my human will ever decide to transition to a plant-based diet – cheese is a comfort food for her! But she doesn’t eat a lot of poultry or fish, and I’m sure someday she will stop eating these guys altogether. That is a start.

Ah….. cheese! Once I got reflux my whole eating world changed. …It’s a journey… Everyone is welcome at The Helpful Blogger. Sharing what I’m learning about nutrition and health… Knuckles thanks you for the kind words about his selfie…

2. We are glad you are going well with the new blog, and also painting. Thank heavens the boys can fit their 22 hours in 😉

Marjorie and the Dash Kitten Crew

3. George the goat makes us smile too, and such fabulous colours on his image and in those drinks!! Makes you want to grab one and head off into summer!
    Knuckles looks ever attentive, I wonder whether he would like George or the drinks?
    Toodle pips and purrs
    ERin

Productivity looks pretty darn good!

5. I LOVE George’s eyes!

6. 15andmeowing says:

Nice selfie and great painting.

George made us smile! And so did handsome Knuckles. 🙂

Your new blog is great, Lou. We are glad it’s going so well, and that you had a productive week!

8. Awww….Geroge the Goat made us smile too!! Great selfie Knuckles!!

The Florida Furkids

9. The Island Cats says:

Great selfie, Knuckles! And we LOVE George the Goat!

Artists and writers always need an assistant. We bet you’re a great one. Thanks for hopping over to see us and bringing George with you. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer