Easy Like Sunday

It’s not cold here. I’m just wearing this in solidarity with those in the NorthEast…. Hope you are all okay!

Good Morning…. Knuckles is all hunkered down. It’s very windy here, so he thinks it’s cold too… Not so. Thank goodness.

photo by Suzanne Clements. See her work on Stocksy https://www.stocksy.com/SuzanneClements/showcase

I’ve been working on a new project. Some of you know that I have been studying everything I can get my hands on about nutrition, plant-based diets, motivation, fitness etc. Never too late to turn over a healthy leaf, right?

Well… of course, since I’m looking up all this info, I thought I’d make a website and put it out there to make it easier for others who are vegans, vegetarians or just interested in learning a bit about nutrition. So, the website is almost ready. I’ll be launching it on March 16, and I hope all of you will come over see it and follow it. I’ll put a notice out when it’s ready.

We, of course, are participating in the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop with the photo above. The hop is put on by The Cat on My Head blog. Join in if you feel like it.

Have a great day.

hugs, Bugsy, Knuckles and Lou

This entry was posted in art, the boys, blogging, Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Easy Like Sunday

1. Now that makes for a lovely selfie from Knuckles. If he came here he’d be getting plenty of the cold as well as the wind and snow. Me, I’m trying not to stray off my heated bed for too long, only essentials like food and to do ones bathroom duties MOL Now I definitely like the sound of your new website so will look out for that.
    Toodle pips and purrs

You stay close to that heated bed … That’s a wonderful invention!!! Thanks for the encouragement about the new website.

2. speedyrabbit says:

well the wind does make it feel cooler,xx Speedy

You look absolutely terrific Knuckles!

4. The Island Cats says:

You look great, Knuckles! The mom will check out that website. She doesn’t wanna go vegan. but definitely needs to get a little healthier lifestyle.

Looking good, Knuckles! We’ll definitely check out your new website, Lou. 🙂

6. Happy to follow it………that is if you decide to visit us one of these days……..

Knuckles, you look really cozy! We’ll be checking out your new website!

8. That’s a comfy looking selfie. We’re glad the HOTS from last week went away and we have “normal” weather now.
    The Florida Furkids

9. 15andmeowing says:

Cute photo of Knuckles. I look forward to your vegetarian website.

10. Good luck, we don’t get enough sensible information these days without ploughing through monetising lifestyle mompreneurs. Good food and sensible food without preaching * sigh * our dream. Good luck!!!

Knuckles you look as if you are wearing a warm and snuggly sweater. We are very happy to see you on the hop. Our mom will definitely check out the new blog when it is up and running. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer