Merry Christmas one and all….

I’m not really wearing this. … HAHA… it’s just sitting on my back. Believe me, nothing goes over my head.

Anyway, just taking one for the team to wish you a Merry Christmas.  Hope you have a great holiday and that we’ll all have a very Happy New Year filled with toys, treats and love.

Hugs, Bugsy, Knuckles and HH (Lou)

Oh… we’re participating in the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop put on by The Cat on My Head blog.  Please join in.

Here are some of our old Christmas Cards and cartoons….  Enjoy!

Thanks to Ann for this photo adaptation.

This entry was posted in The Boys and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Merry Christmas one and all….

Merry Christmas! I hope your holiday is magical!

2. Margie says:

A very Merry Christmas to all of you too. Love, love all the drawings. They are just terrific. You have a very Merry and a Happy New Year too.

3. Zoolatry says:

Merry Happy Meowy to you, Lou … and the “boys”! (hey, can I copy one of your “cards” and add to my card banner … all are so Amazing and Wonderful!)

4. Nancy Toka says:

I love them ALL! Merry Christmas Lou!

5. We love these drawings! Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas!

Lovely cartoons, sweet friends! We love you, and send you all heartfelt wishes for the happiest of Christmases!

7. Merry Merry Christmas to all of you! LOVE the photos/artwork!

Merry Christmas sweet friends! We love your magical art!