Rest is fine… time to get back to work.

It seems that I need a couple of weeks off after each of those 30 Day challenges.  I’m back at it and am up early this morning to be sure I can pack a lot into today.  The boys are doing great and we are fired up to get some painting done.

Girls Day OutSM

You’ve seen this painting before.  It’s one of my favorites…. the girls from North Carolina.  Well I’m posting it because I’ve decided to paint farm animals for the 30-Day challenge in January.  The trouble is… I don’t have any farm animals handy. So, if you have any photos of  cows, pigs, chickens, ducks, goats, donkeys, llamas, camels, etc.  please send them on to me if you don’t mind sharing.  I’ll need 30 in all and close ups are good as well as farm scenes… Thanks… Please send them to my email ….  Lou at LouBelcher dot Com. Thanks so much… And put Farm Pictures in the subject line so I don’t miss them.

Now onto important business… We are participating in the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop put on by our pals at The Cat on My Head blog.  Join in if you like.  Today, it’s Bugsy.  He’s ready  for me to start painting.

0916161341_hdr-1

Have a great day.

hugs,  Bugsy, Knuckles and Lou

Hu

This entry was posted in art, art, the boys, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Rest is fine… time to get back to work.

1. Now I can imagine you would need two weeks off, plus extra naps too after that marathon ofpainting. The cows are lovely, I can’t wait to see the new ones come the end of January. It seems far to long to wait. I would send you some pictures of mice but they probably aren’t suitable for viewing after I’ve finished with them! MOL
    Toodle pip and purrs
    ERin

2. We love this painting too. It’s going to be fun to see your farm animal paintings!

Looking good Bugsy and so are the Moos!

Bugsy, we see you are resting up for the next thirty-day challenge but in your snoopervising position. Thanks for taking a bit of time to snap a selfie and join us on our hop. Mom has some photos she can send for HH to use for paintings. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

5. 15andmeowing says:

Great selfie and I like the painting.

I bet Bugsy is a great supervisor when you paint! We don’t have any photos of farm animals… which, my human says, means that she needs to get out more!

7. LP says:

We love this painting! We look forward to seeing your farm animals series 🙂

the critters in the cottage xo

8. mochasmysteriesandmeows says:

Bugsy is so precious! And I love your painting…as a Vermonter I just adore cows 🙂

9. What a clever painting but none of them look like Cow Kitty. We are awaiting the new pictures with bated breath. Bugsy, you sure are a looker. Excellent posing.

Shoko and Kali

Bugsy totally looks ready to supervise your painting, Lou. 🙂

I think I have some cow and goat pictures somewhere … I will try to find them!

11. DashKitten says:

Ooh Bugsy is so cute. Hmm I need to see of we have any farm animals for you!

Marjorie and the Dash Kitten Crew