Cats with Shades

Good morning… I’m in the middle of 30 Paintings in 30 Days … So… little time to blog at the moment.  I’ll be back to it after 7 more paintings.  Here are some of the ones I’ve completed this year…

As usual, we are participating in the Sunday Selife Blog Hop put on by The Cat on My Head blog.

The selfie this week is a portrait of Cool Cat from my Cats with Shades collection.

Have a great day.

hugs, Bugsy…Knuckles… and Lou

This entry was posted in art, the boys and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Cats with Shades

Absolutely love Cool Cat and the catitude he exudes! Of course, I always like your flower paintings as well. Thanks so much for adding the pizzaz of Cool Cat to the hop. Hugs, Janet

2. Not even Top Cat looks cooler than that dude. Excellent picture, and your flowers are, as ever, a delight… Are those chrysanthemums in the bottom left, they are lovely.
    Toodle pip and purrs
    ERin

We love those flowers, Lou! And the cat in shades is trés cool! 🙂

4. As I mentioned yesterday on your other blog, I LOVE the kitty in shades painting because it reminds me of the iconic John Lennon photo which I adore!

5. Yael Ben-Ari says:

I love your shades. They show you up as one cool kitty.
    Yael from PlayingInCatnip.com

6. speedyrabbit says:

that really is one cool kitty,xx Speedy

7. We love the Cool Cat…and all your other art.

I LOVE the selfie painting!

9. Nancy Toka says:

Love Love Love the kitty with shades.

10. DashKitten says:

That is really one COOOOOL Cat!!

Happy Sunday Selfie