Nose to the Grindstone…

Hello friends…. been working hard this week.  I’m taking a couple online classes and have been painting up a storm. And I’m trying to organize my computer.  That’s a whole other area that can get disorganized if you let it…. and unfortunately, I let it happen.  I have photos of this and that painting all over the place. So time to get rid of the ones that don’t and won’t ever work and organize the others into some sort of categories.

Also, I’ve been working on my Instagram account.  Trying to make it prettier and more inviting.  Bugsy has been helping with his comments…. Here’s one …

And, another…..

Always the nosey guy…. But he does love art and wants to see what everybuddy is doing.

Stop by Instagram or better yet follow me over there and you’ll see Knuckles and Bugsy throw in their comments once in a while.  CLICK HERE

We are participating in the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop put on by The Cat On My Head Blog.  Please join in.

Here’s the selfie for today.  It’s our pal THE GREAT NOODLES…. HH went by to visit and had him snap this great selfie…

Have a great day.

hugs, Bugsy, Knuckles, and HH

This entry was posted in art, the boys and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Nose to the Grindstone…

1. Evelyn Flint says:

I’ve just followed you on Instagram – I’m called Creative Wanderings…. you have some lovely art on Instagram Lou!

I followed your Instagram account!

3. How lovely to see Noodles, and you all have given some very nice selfie critique! We cats make the best critics, after all we are purrrfect. MOL!
    ERin

4. speedyrabbit says:

Awww Noodles you look so cute,xx Speedy

5. Yael Ben-Ari says:

Those are such great pictures. I love the close ups.
    Yael from PlayingInCatnip.com

Y’all really do look fantastic!

7. Super photos and great selfie!

Thanks for the purrs and prayers for our Daddy.

The Florida Furkids

8. Madi and Mom says:

Greetings HH, Knuckles and Bugsby!! Noodles is pretty cute
    hugs madi your bfff

9. That’s a great selfie of Noodles!

10. DashKitten says:

You guys look wonderful! The Dash Kitten Crew are now stalking you on IG!!!

Happy Sunday Selfie

11. 15andmeowing says:

Great selfies. I just followed you on Instagram 🙂

Noodles and Bugsy both look amazingly adorable. We’re not sure any other selfie takers can compete. Our mom has totally ignored our Instagram account. She keeps saying she’s going to get back to it, but she never does. Thanks for joining us again this week. Happy painting! XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

Noodles and Bugsy, you both look fatabulous. Your Instagram account is looking great, too!