Wooo hoooo…. it’s our Birthday

…TO US… TA-DA!!!!

Yep! It’s our Birthday…. we are 7 years old.  We have our birthday hats on to remind HH to bake us a Tuna Cake…. Come on over and we’ll share…

B… is for Birthday….  our wish is for you to have a happy day and to join the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop put on by The Cat On My Head blog.

hugs to everybuddy…

This entry was posted in art, art, the boys and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Wooo hoooo…. it’s our Birthday

1. Happy Birthday too you both! Drat I’m not keen on Tuna but any mouse fritters and I’ll be over as fast as peep can carry me…. OK on second thoughts I’ll be taking a plane! MOL
    ERin

2. Margie says:

Happy Birthday to you two. We remember when you came to live there. Have a great day.

3. Happy Birthday, Boys! Hope you have a purr-fect day!

4. Happy Birthday, boys! We’ll have some of that tuna cake, please. 🙂

WOW, it’s hard to believe you boys are seven! Happy Birthday from all of us!

6. Happy Happy Birthday!!! Hoping you have a most pawesome day!!!

Happy birthday, Bugsy and Knuckles! We remember when you came to live with HH!

8. A very happy birthday to you both!

Happy, happy birthday Bugsy and Knuckles. You two are still young whippersnappers! That tuna cake sounds delish. Let us know when it is ready. Mom loves Lou’s Kittyscapes, but alas, cannot afford one right now. Have a most wonderful day filled with love, cuddles and treats. Thanks for being hoppers. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

Happy Happy 7th birthday to your 2 and your 4 gorgeous blue eyes. It hardly seems possible!
    Hugs madi your bfff

11. Yael Ben-Ari says:

Happy Birthday! You look great in your hats. We loves tuna, and wants some. Yummm!
    Zoe and Raja from PlayingInCatnip.com

12. 15andmeowing says:

Happy Birthday Bugsy and Knuckles!

Happy birthday, Bugsy and Knuckles! I hope you had a great day!

14. ATCAD says:

Happy Purrday Bugsy and Knuckles!!!! Thank you for sharing the cake with us, it was delicious.

15. DashKitten says:

Birthday felicitations Bugsy and Knuckles you to really are totally gorgeous!