This was a good week for art….

cherryblossoms SM

If you read the blog on Wednesday, you already know that the cherry blossom painting received the most votes.  So, as soon as I finish the painting on my easel… I’ll start in on that.  Thanks so much to everyone for your vote.  It certainly saved me lots of mental anguish… MOL.

Starting to get all my paintings organized for a big sale.  Early enough this year and cutting prices enough for holiday shopping.  Have to make room for new work.  I’ll start posting next Sunday. (I’m saying this to give myself a public deadline… #procrastinationbegone).

Posted a couple of my black and whites on my Instagram account.  Was glad to see that people liked them.  So,  I’ll put the sale paintings on Instagram, Facebook and here… If you think of someone who might be interested, I’d be thrilled to have you pass the link on to them.

Thanks so much!!!

Here’s our selfie for the day.  Hope you have a great week.  We are pariticipating in the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop put on by The Cat on My Head blog.  Please join in.

Knuckles1a

Bling that Knuckles received as a present a long time ago… He rarely wears it but he wanted it for his selfie today…

This entry was posted in art, art, the boys. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to This was a good week for art….

I love that collar bling! Will you show us what is currently on your easel when you are done with that?

We always love your art and we love your bling Knuckles!

3. Evelyn Flint says:

Looking forward to seeing much more of your art work Lou!

4. DashKitten says:

Your collar looks splendid Knuckles, yeah I know if I had one I would NOT be allowed to wear it for long!

The blossoms looks wonderful, we love it.

(PS your link in the Selfie hop took us to a sort of blank page thing. Not ure iffen Miss Janet can help)

5. Hi. Sorry I am late but the link on the hop seems not to be working properly and I was helped to get here by Dash Kitten who had same issues.
    I think that blossom picture is superb, the colours are so evocative and a feast for the eyes and memory. Wow that is some bling he has there, I can understand why Knuckles doesn’t wear that too often!
    I feel all underdressed now!
    Purrs. ERin

6. Wow! That’s one pawsome collar, Knuckles.

We’re excited to see the finished cherry blossom painting, Lou! And that Knuckles bling … LOVE!

8. We love your artwork. Every piece is like a piece of heaven ❤ We love the bling too 🙂 Pawkisses for a Happy Day 🙂 ❤

Wow that is a wonderful cherry blossom picture Lou – I just love it.