The Studio is Open

This week was more organizational than productive… However, I drew this cat, and I also drew some birds for a creativity class I’m taking…

I’m not going to complain about the heat today. I know heat elsewhere is much worse.

Here’s an up-close-and-personal selfie by Knuckles. We are participating in the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop put on by The Cat On My Head blog…

Almost got too close. MOL

Have a great day….

Hugs Bugsy, Knuckles and HH

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to The Studio is Open

OMC, Knuckles, this is an absolutely meowvolous up close and personal selfie. We LOVE it! You are so handsome. We also really, really like Mom Lou’s drawing. Thanks for hopping. Have a great week. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

Sounds like you had a productive week to me – organization is like an investment in being productive! Nice selfie of Knuckles too!

I like that… organization is like an investment in being productive. I’ll use that to stay motivated. Thanks.

3. I’d love to be able to draw like that, let alone take a class in it. Something my peep does need to take a class in is how to be organised and productive, seems like ne’er the twain shall meet in this Palace.
    Erin

Believe us… HH is very challenged in the areas of organization and productivity… We keep her on task. LOVE… B and K

We always enjoy your art! Looking mighty fine Knuckles!

Never too close. It’s easy to see how beautiful his furs are this way. Beautiful eyes too. Nice to see you again. Yes, we’ve had plenty of HOT weather in WI too – near 90 for about 5 days with high humidity. How we’re back into hte low 60’s which feels oh so good.

That’s such a lovely drawing, Lou. We like it a lot. And what a terrific selfie close up by Knuckles. SO handsome! 🙂

7. Wow, Knuckles! Your eyes are mesmerizing.

8. You are so adorable, Knuckles! The drawing is pawsome too 🙂

9. 15andmeowing says:

Nice drawing and I love the close-up of Knuckles 🙂

10. speedyrabbit says:

look at those eyes….lovely,xx Speedy

11. nannanb69 says:

Knuckles, you are so handsome

Wow – your eyes are wonderful Knuckles.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

13. You look great in your Selfie, Knuckles and the non productive sketch looks very productive to me😸Pawkisses for a happy week😽❤😻

14. DashKitten says:

Oh he looks gorgeous – too close? We don’t think so!!

Happy Sunday Selfie!