Happy Mother’s Day

As requested, I added a little color…so thought I’d post this new version in honor of Mother’s Day.   Hope you all have a wonderful day.

The Boys were wild on Saturday. Knuckles attacked this pillow, then decided to “hide” behind it.  It’s his selfie for the day. We are participating in the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop put on by The Cat on my Head blog.

Join in if you like.

Hugs to all of you,

Bugsy, Knuckles, and Lou

This entry was posted in art, The Boys. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Happy Mother’s Day

1. Prancer Pie says:

Love the coloring work on the sketch.
    Love the booty pic too, Knuckles. hee-hee
    Happy Mother’s Day!

I love the colors! Tell Knuckles that that is a very, um, unusual selfie! MOL

Is Knuckles hiding from you Lou? We love his blue beret.

4. That’s very pretty! Knuckles…that’s a bum selfie! 🙂

Ha ha! Fun selfie, Knuckles! 🙂

Happy Mother’s Day to you, and all beloved moms everywhere!

6. Hehehe, I love the cushion, but for the life of me I can’t see Knuckles? MOL
    Lovely colourings on last weeks drawing, quite the Mothers Day gift…
    Have a wonderful week
    Purrs, ERin

7. LP says:

Happy Mother’s Day to your wonderful Mama!
    We are sorry to hear you were unwell but it sounds as though things are going to be all uphill from this point! 🙂
    Love the splash of colour on the drawings 🙂

the critters in the cottage xo

8. Lovely flowers on this special day😸Pawkisses for a Happy Mother’s Day😘❤😻

That is super pretty! Happy Mother’s Day from all of us!

10. 15andmeowing says:

Very pretty art. Happy Mother’s Day!

11. Happy Mother’s Day to your Mom.

The Florida Furkids

12. Cathy Keisha says:

Whachoo doing Knuckles? Happy Mom’s Day to all the moms.

13. so cute! Happy Kitty Mama’s Day! catchatwithcarenandcody

14. Oh you did make us laugh with your selfie!!

We love the flowers too!

Happy Mother’s Day and Sunday Selfie