Getting Back into the Swing of Things

piled high… Mostly empty boxes.. not as bad as before.

It seems when one is sitting on a couch, staring at the walls, dedication to de-stuffing or de-cluttering flies out the window. I’m proud to say, the dining room table is still in pristine condition. Piles of papers and artwork have not accumulated there. However, the rest of the condo has mysteriously returned to its pre-destuffing state.

Noe, I could say that I’m glad to be feeling better and one option is to just not worry about the clutter. But, now that I’m feeling better, I want to eliminate the piles that have accumulated.

So, if you were de-stuffing right along with me before, you’re more than welcome to join me again.

First Project

Do you have a spare bed? I do. It’s in my office and seems to be the easiest place to toss stuff when you don’t know, or don’t care to find somewhere more appropriate to stash it. Here’s my twin bed in the office.  If I can tackle this,  you can tackle anything…..

News from The Boys

A couple weeks ago The Boys went to the vet for followup on their diet.  The results are spectacular.

Knuckles

Knuckles is proud to announce that he has met his weight goal and weighed a svelte 11.9 pounds.  Yay!!!

Bugsy

Bugsy hasn’t reached his goal yet, but he is making progress and weighed in at 13.9 pounds.  Yay for Bugsy too.

I still have to sit with them when they eat to ensure they don’t try to eat each others food, but other than that, the diet has been smooth sailing.

That’s the news for here. Have a good day and join us as we participate in the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop put on by The Cat on My Head blog.

This entry was posted in clutter, minimalism and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Getting Back into the Swing of Things

1. nannanb69 says:

I have not been in top form, either. But over the last month, I have started to round the corner and am downsizing. Yes, I have a spare bed and it is in worse shape than yours. My daughter is planning a garage sale and all of my stuff is piled on that bed and in that room. It is starting to drive me nuts but it rains every weekend, so no sale!

That is great news about the boys’ diet!

Good luck with the de-cluttering, Lou. And congrats to Bugsy and Knuckles’ doing so well at their checkups!

We really need to de-clutter and every time we try it seem we get more clutter!

Boys, you are looking as handsome as ever. We are super happy to have you back on the hop. Congratulations on meeting your weight loss goal, Knuckles. Bugsy, we know you too can do it. Mom really needs to follow along with the destuffing you are takling again, Lou. When she starts, she seems to just trade one piled up room for another. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

6. Wish we had a spare bed but we don’t! Great news that all went well at the Vet! catchatwithcarenandcody

7. Well done on the weight loss, and good news that the table is still clear. Around here the clutter still appears, but come end of June things should change as peep is retiring. At least I hope they’ll change!
    Purrs, ERin

8. speedyrabbit says:

Thats great news on the diet,xx Speedy

9. Nylabluesmum says:

Good to meet youss’ Knuckless an Bugsy!!! mee went to a vet this week all so..mee iss 12.1 poundss…..all most all grown uppy!!
    Oh mee furgot to introduce mee self….mee iss Purrince Siddhartha Henry an mee iss frum Thee Purrfect Pad where NYLABLUE used to live. (Lady Lou you painted a portrait of her for LadyMum 3 yearss ago…)
    Iss nice to meet all of youss’!
    Sinseerlee, Siddhartha Henry =^,.^=

10. Prancer Pie says:

Good luck on your de-stuffing! Our Mommy loves to de-stuff.
    Great selfies of you boys, this week.
    XOXO

11. The mom stuffs all her unwanted stuff in closets. She really needs to clean some stuff out. Paws up to Bugsy and Knuckles for their weight loss!

12. Flynn says:

Lovely selfies from the boys, and I am glad the diets are going well.

13. That’s pawsome news about the weight loss! I need to do SO Much decluttering and don’t even know where to begin. One day…

14. 15andmeowing says:

Bugsy and Knuckles are such cuties. My catch all is the dining room table.

15. Boys you are looking handsome as always 🙂 I tend to land the paperwork on the kitchen table and the clean clothes on the spare room bed 🙂 The pleasure of having the house to myself hehehe.

16. Jean Dion says:

The boys look beautiful, and I’m so glad to hear about their happy vet visit! Best of luck on the decluttering project. I’m one of those crazy people who puts everything away all the time. Clutter and I disagree with one another!

Jean from Welcome to the Menagerie