What’s Up?

We’re participating in the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop sponsored by The Cat on My Head Blog.  Join in if you want to…..

Bugsy…

Knusckles

The Boys love to play “Made Ya Look” with  me  Either they see things that I don’t or they just think it’s funny to make me look at the ceiling in alarm.  Nothing visible to me, but it always works…. Just in case there’s some creature hanging from the ceiling, I can’t resist looking when they do.

So the selfies above are two of their favorite Made Ya Look photos. And here’s a painting I based on that photo of Knuckles.

Have a great day.

SONY DSC

This entry was posted in The Boys. Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to What’s Up?

Totally caught Knuckles in your art. We do this same thing. Mom just always figures there is some minuscule bug we are seeing. Both selfies are wonderful, and we are so delighted to have you back hopping. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

I do that to my humans sometimes too!

We do that to our Mum too – we always try and catch her out when she thinks we hadn’t noticed us laughing at her.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

4. Nancy Toka says:

You always capture the photos well. Proud of you!

You both sure nailed the selfies!

6. Silly boys. Wonderful selfies of them. Love the ginger version of Knuckles.

7. bjbangs says:

What a beautiful painting! Nice selfies too!

8. Flynn says:

Such handsome selfies. I do that to my mum too.

9. LOL, it has to be said, in this Palace, if I look up it usually DOES mean something is happening overhead, a mouse in the attic is the first choice! Makes for a great game though.
    Purrs, ERin

10. Timmy Tomcat says:

We do that to Dad too. MOL

11. 15andmeowing says:

Such cuties, I love the painting too.

12. MOL! We play that game too. Your painting is purrfect!

13. nannanb69 says:

My kitties do that too. They especially like to look down the hall, craning their necks around a door, when I am home alone!

14. Jean Dion says:

Isn’t that funny? My Maggie does this to me all the time. It’s her hobby!

Jean from Welcome to the Menagerie

15. YEAH!!! Loving the picture of Knuckles, you REALLY catch something of the curious cat – brilliant!

Good to have you back in the Selfies, we have missed you and the guys!

Marjorie and the Dash Kitten Crew

16. Oh, I love that face, Knuckles. Have to give a Pawkiss right on the chin. Your Selfie is adorable too, Bugsy☺
    The drawing is very Knuckles😸Pawkisses for a Happy Day☺❤

17. Wow…Bugsy is a beautiful Siamese. Is she a Lynx point like Kali’s mom? Gorgeous. Now Knuckles is a fun looking dude. We like to play…’Oh my God…they come’, too. Mom is a riot to watch while she checks things out. I wish we could yell ‘boo’ while she
    s looking. MOL
    The portrait of yours is right on.

Shoko

18. Nancy Toka says:

Good having you back Lou. Missed your posts & love all the pics.