30 in 30 – The End….

Yay… I survived another 30 in 30 challenge.  Here are the paintings form the last week.

Day 24

0924161359-1

Day 25

fb_img_1475343875505

Day 26

0927161350a-1

Day 27

0927161440-1

Day 28

0930161055

Dat 29

0930161107

Day 30

0930161134

HH is pooped and very happy that the 30 in 30 has drawn to a close.

Of course we are (or I should say: I am) participating in the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop put on by The Cat on My Head Blog. It’s me, BUGSY, again.  I guess Knuckles just hasn’t been getting his cute on lately… MOL

0926161254

Have a great day, everybody…

hugs, Bugsy

This entry was posted in art and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to 30 in 30 – The End….

Wow, that is an awesome accomplishment!

2. TEDDY BEAR says:

I LOVE the blue ones, and especially the kitty at the end.

Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2016 04:18:18 +0000 To: teddybear4mee@hotmail.com

Bugsy is a cutie. Congratulations on completing the 30 in 30-they all came out great.

4. Congratulations! We love all 30 of your paintings.

What a week to close out 309 days of awesomeness! Looking good, Bugsy!

Wow, that really was a huge accomplishment. I’m particularly in love with #24. Lou, I bet you are ready for a rest. Bugsy, you are as handsome as ever, and we are so happy to have you hopping with us. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

7. Kate says:

Wow, Very nice paintings!!! You are so talented!!! I love all of them!!!