30 in 30 Starts Tomorrow

tulipssm

Getting ready…. I have been wiring boards for hanging and preparing them with gesso. Tomorrow, the 30 in 30 Challenge (30 paintings in 30 days) starts.  My brushes are ready… There are approximately 1,000 artists participating worldwide.

For the first 10 days, my theme will be florals… after that, I’ll see. Please share the posts on Twitter and Facebook if you are so inclined. It’s easy to do. At the bottom of the post, click on the Twitter icon to tweet the post or click on the Facebook icon to share on Facebook.

Thanks.

See you tomorrow morning with the painting for Day 1.

If you want to see more of my paintings, click on www.loubelcherart.com

This entry was posted in art and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to 30 in 30 Starts Tomorrow

We cannot wait to see your new creations. Mom tweeted about it. We love your flowers so the first ten days will be terrific, we know. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Thanks for your comment and for tweeting. Mom will be glad to know the floral theme might last all month. Just thought I’d give myself an out in case I wanted to move on to something else midway through. Thanks for your support… !

2. I can’t wait … we love your paintings!

3. loubelcher says:

4. Bernadette says:

I’m not ready!!! I love the tulips!

I’m not completely ready either. Have to go get some more wire… Now that I’m using oil some of the time, I have to hang the pics up so the boys don’t step on them… MOL… Thanks about the tulips…

5. shanaart says:

So fun!! I just signed up for this challenge as well! I can’t wait to see all of your beautiful paintings 😊

Cool! Looking forward to it.

I hope you do some kitties too 🙂

8. We are looking forward to your paintings!

Hooray! We’re so excited to see your new 30 in 30 Days!

10. reemasgarden says: