Sunday : A Flower for You and a Selfie too.

Good Morning…. Creatively, life has been booming over here.  Bugsy was thrilled to step on my palette again. This time he hit the black paint with his right front foot.  I almost didn’t catch him before he hit the floor, but I was too quick for him and no footprints to clean up.

He did, however, ruin my shirt.  Black oil paint isn’t easy to remove.  So, we had our session with the bottle of cooking oil to dilute the paint on his paw, and he and I have lived to tell the tale.

Knuckles was not a silent bystander during the uproar.  He was standing on his hind feet the whole time, supervising to make sure I wasn’t hurting Bugs.  Unfortunately, no photos to show of the ordeal. Not a hand to spare…

Despite the calamity, here’s the painting I produced that day.

flower Hancel SM

And here’s a Sunday Selfie of Bugsy created with the leftover black paint he stepped in…

bugsy close

Have a great day everyone… and Join in the Sunday Selfie Blog Hope put on by The Cat on My Head blog.

Hugs,

Bugsy, Knuckles and HH (Lou)

This entry was posted in art, painting, The Boys and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Sunday : A Flower for You and a Selfie too.

I’m glad some good art came out of your (and Bugsy’s) ordeal!

I’m sure your assistance was most appreciated Bugsy!

3. shanaart says:

Sounds hectic! But sounds like one of those times you can look back on and laugh. My pups got into my red oil paint once. Apparently they thought it tasted good.

4. Every dark cloudy paw print has a silver lining, and that that lovely picture of Bugsy is clearly it! Have a lovely painy paw free week. purrs ERin

5. Bugsy! You gotta stay outta the paint, Buddy!

6. Both paintings came out beautifully 🙂 Pawkisses for a wonderful day 🙂 ❤

7. Flynn says:

That is a gorgeous painted selfie.

Great painting and selfie.

9. Maybe Bugsy wanted to do his own painting? Very nice selfie!!

The Florida Furkids

So glad that everything turned out so well (LOVE the paintings), despite the black paint incident. 🙂

11. akweelife says:

Your art is always so beautiful. We love the selfie. Where would be without our kitty assistants, huh?

12. Gorgeous! Amazing how the boys love to be so “helpful” 🙂

Bugsy’s painted selfie is absolute purrfection! And Mom is always fond of your flower paintings. Never a dull moment when kitties are around to help. Thanks for hopping. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

14. DashKitten says:

Say here grinning, yep been there with the paint BUT I could not work the magic you did with the portrait. KUDOS for both art works!