Who do you see….? Selfie Sunday

I not only have to de-stuff my physical world, but the computer files as well.  This week I spent a little time assessing how big that job is going to be.

While I was poking around, I happened upon this photo of my first 30-Day Challenge. You probably can name many of the cats in this photo… Fortunately, my painting has improved in the three intervening years… but have fun with this and let me know who you see.

30in30SM

We’re using this as our selfie for this week.  Please join in the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop put on by The Cat on My Head blog.

Have a great week.

hugs,

Lou, Bugsy and Knuckles

This entry was posted in The Boys, art and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Who do you see….? Selfie Sunday

I see lots of familiar faces! And Sparkle. ❤

Where are we????
    Luv Hannah and Lucy

3. We see so many of our furiends….and all three of us, too! 🙂

Ernie was my first black cat…. Took me a while to figure out the subtle painting required to make his curves show up. Fun painting all of you.

They are all wonderful!

WOW! Those are all amazing!

6. speedyrabbit says:

those are great,xx Speedy

7. That is a lot to paint in a year let alone 30 days! What a wonderful project to do… Maybe you could do another and see how things have changed… purrs ERin

8. Dragonheart, Merlin and Devi says:

Those are great paintings, especially if they were each created in one day!

9. bjbangs says:

I see lots of beautiful cats. Kudos for your paintings. Great work!

10. Flynn says:

The paintings are lovely and amazing you could do them all in 30 days.

We see lots of our friends. And our angel Moosey! ❤

I have that painting in my office at work. I look at it every day, and it makes me smile. 🙂

12. I see Moosey!!!! Yeah for the boy, and Sparkle, and Mario and is it Pawsome Cats?

Miranda at Dash Kitten

13. Those painted Selfies are very beautiful, each one of them. Pawkisses for a not-so-hot Summer Day 🙂 ❤

Lovely…we see lots of good friends. Guess our C.J., Fiona and Madison were the following year. We think you should take on this challenge again. Thanks so much for hopping along with us. XOCk, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

15. Marc-André says: