Sunday Selfie – De-stuffing 11 – Art

Art Update

This is what I’ve been working on for the last couple weeks.  It’s finished and sold (thanks to its new owner for loving it). I love wildflowers and think I’ll be doing more of them.  This one is called… Field of Dreams. It’s 24″ by 30″, oil on canvas.

Field of Dreams

Field of Dreams

De-stuffing Update

This is our Sunday Selfie photo and our illustration of the de-stuffing project. Things are moving along over here.  I’m planning to take several boxes to the donation centers today. This photo shows Bugsy helping out.  He thinks it’s very windy in the bedroom, so whenever he sees a pile of clothes, he makes it his job to sit on it so it won’t blow away.  Thanks, Bugs!

bugsy selfie copy

The pile behind him is going out too.  It’s lots of stuffed toys from years ago.  Some kids are gonna love them I’m sure. I’ll take some progress pictures soon…

If you’d like to join the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop put on by The Cat on My Head blog, please do so…

Hope you all are keeping cool in the sweltering weather (at least, here, it’s sweltering) and enjoy your day.

hugs,

Bugsy, Knuckles and Lou

This entry was posted in art, minimalism, The Boys and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Sunday Selfie – De-stuffing 11 – Art

I love your painting – no wonder it sold so quickly! My human actually gathered up a bunch of old clothes she knows she’s not going to wear (not even to an 80s themed party, which is her excuse for hanging onto a few outfits from back then), and she put them in a clothes donation box. Well, it’s something!

Glad you love the painting, and tell your human congrats for dipping her tie in the downsizing movement. It’s not easy to weed out our treasures.

2. That painting is beautiful! We love the colors. We’re sure Bugsy was a huge help for you. 🙂

3. Peaches and Paprika says:

Double bonus! Beautiful painting + beautiful cat. Bugsy you’re doing a very good job guarding all those clothes. Who knows what might have happened if you hadn’t been there to take care of things?

Thanks so much for stopping by and for your comment. Glad you like the painting and I’m sure Bugsy will be glad to know his efforts are appreciated.

4. You are looking very handsome Bugsy!
    Your Mommy’s artwork is lovely, too.
    Have a great Sunday!

Bugsy is a great helper. And Field of Dreams is beautiful.

6. That is a lovely selfie of Bugsy and frankly if my peep was as handy I could have the palace downsized in a jiffy! The painting is beautiful, and quite inspiring. purrs ERin

That painting is wonderful, HH. We love it, and are not surprised it sold so quickly!

Looking good, Bugsy! And good job helping HH with the de-stuffing effort. 🙂

8. WhskrDesign says:

Bugsy – our hero! Keep that stuff in line OK!!!