Stuff 4: The Best Laid Plans

On Sunday

My head was filled with ideas as I began planning where to start and how to attack the STUFF.

On Monday

A pesky muscle in my back seized. The most I could do on Monday was hobble to get necessities — like food for Bugsy and Knuckles. I had to feed them from bowls on the bed since I couldn’t lean down to put food in their dishes. At first, they wouldn’t eat it. I think they thought it was some sort of trick.

Now

The pain has dulled but not quite enough to participate in the lifting required during the de-stuffing.

However, I’m still keeping my engines revving.

For Today

Here’s a great video by The Minimalists. It might get you in the mood to join me.

This entry was posted in minimalism and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Stuff 4: The Best Laid Plans

I hope you feel lots better soon! I’m afraid my human is anti-minimalist.

We hope you will soon be able to move about more easily and feel less sore.

OUCH… We are so sorry to hear that you hurt yourself. POTP fur getting Well SOON.

4. Janet says:

Hope you’re better soon! Loved the video. I forwarded it on to my daughter who is moving to Atlanta at the end of the month.

Thanks… Glad you liked the video…. Don’t think I’ll go as far as they did, but gonna make son extra space here.

5. Hope you feel better soon and can get back to your plan. 🙂

I hope you feel better soon. I bet the kitties are going to always want meals in bed now 🙂

So sorry to hear that you’re in pain, Lou. Feel better soon!