Stuff…. too much stuff….

Sample ttv lillies with ink

I know what you’re thinking.  You see a title like this and you say, “I’m with ya!  I have too much stuff too.” Then you read it for entertainment and go on filling your life with more stuff.

I’m not criticizing this approach to life. I have a full, full condo to prove that I have subscribed to the same philosophy for a  long time.  But today, or lately, I feel a change coming on. Yes, I can feel it deep within me.

Watch this spot.  A transformation is about to occur.  Wanna join me?

This entry was posted in minimalism, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Stuff…. too much stuff….

Our Mum is good sometimes with stuff but then she gets irritable when she can’t find what she’s lost!

2. mistletoeandhitch says:

Our HuMom desperately needs to clean out her closet and dresser. Then there’s the attic. She knows the first step is just to choose a drawer and begin but instead she’s watching an old Law & Order. But the thought of shedding all the “stuff” that’s weighing her down keeps bubbling up to the surface.

M here: We sure can relate to this post. But before I get started on that, that is a gorgeous flower that you painted. We are currently downsizing and moving in to a place that has independent living and also assisted living. The nice thing is that Mario can go with us. They do accept cats and small dogs. So many facilities don’t, and that’s why we decided to jump at the opening while it was available. I’ll check back in on you as you downsize – maybe there will be something my daughter would like.

I am all for getting rid of stuff. I keep trying, but my hubby is not cooperating.

WE hate getting rid of OUR stuffs… We LOVE our STUFFS… esp. when the Stuffs we are talkin about are StuffIES… or Toys or Antlers or Hooves… or ANY of OUR stuffs, fur THAT matter. WE say Mom and Dad should get rid of THEIR stuffs… to make room fur OURS.

6. TEDDY BEAR says:

You will love it. I only have a lot of stuffbecause I do Ebay, otherwise I’d have a prettyempty condo. You Can Do It!

Love, Hugs & Prayers, Nancy

Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 14:19:03 +0000 To: teddybear4mee@hotmail.com

7. We can’t wait to see what’s going to happen.

You’re not going to sell some of the boys’ cat toys, are you? :-0

9. Anxiously awaiting…

10. Janet says:

Sign me up!!

11. Katie Isabella says:

How do we keep doing this to ourselves!?