Painting of the week… It’s ME, Knuckles!

Knuckles here: Good morning pals.  I think I showed you the photo Helen took of me in the quilt. Well, HH could not resist. She painted it this week.  Here it is:

quilt2

My Secret Place

I’m using it as my selfie today for the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop put on by The Cat on My Head blog.  Please join in.

And hope you have a secret place to enjoy today.

hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles.

(if you want more information about the painting. It’s available at… Click Here)

This entry was posted in art and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Painting of the week… It’s ME, Knuckles!

You look so sweet there, Knuckles… I guess looks are a little deceiving, right? 😉

2. mistletoeandhitch says:

We always enjoy HH’s work but this painting is especially wonderful and of course the subject is adorable.

3. We love this painting of you, Knuckles!

4. speedyrabbit says:

that is a pawsome painting,xx Speedy

That is beautiful.

6. Flynn says:

It’s a beautiful painting and a great selfie.

It is a lovely selfie and the colors in the quilt so bright and happy
    Hugs madi your bfff

8. TEDDY BEAR says:

So adorable, as usual.

Love, Hugs & Prayers, Nancy

Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 04:13:02 +0000 To: teddybear4mee@hotmail.com

We love this painting of you, Knuckles! it sure does make for a nice selfie, too. 🙂

10. Katie Kat says:

Pawsome painting, Knuckles! Love your eyes and all the little flowers… -Katie Kat.

11. Your Selfie paintingis pawsome, Knuckles. We love the flow of the color purple surrounding your beautiful face 🙂 Pawkisses for a wonderful day 🙂 ❤

Knuckles, our mom is absolutely in love with this painting. You look precious. She wishes she could afford to buy it. Thanks for sharing something so special on the blog hop this week. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo