Sunday Funnies…. Painty Paws

140907KnucklesSM

Remember this cartoon of me (Knuckles) when HH was using watercolor paints.  Well,  we don’t have a picture, but Bugsy had an oil painting accident this week… Yikes.  Luckily HH was right there when he jumped onto her palette. It coulda been a colorful disaster, but HH just scooped him up into her arms and carried him straight to the kitchen for a thorough laundering with cooking oil.  Luckily too, Gina happened to be in the building and helped.  It definitely was a two-man job.

Only a little stubborn Yellow left on the bottom of his paw now, but there was much…. LOUD… crying during the cleaning up process….

Here’s where Bugsy was headed when he veered off course into the paint…

supervision

We like to perch on these two boxes to see bird tv from high…. From this vantage point, we can see birds on the wire out the window and ones on the roof too.  You’re all welcome to come over and take a look…

We’re participating in the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop put on by The Cat on My Head Blog. Join in if you want to.

Here’s my selfie for today.  I am sitting in a No-No spot too, but HH took my picture anyway. Is it any wonder we are a bit confused by the rules around here… MOL.

Knuckles and painting

Have a great day….

Hugs, Knuckles

This entry was posted in The Boys and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Sunday Funnies…. Painty Paws

Nice selfie, Knuckles! I wonder if Bugsy is going to remember to stay away from the paints after his unfortunate experience? Probably not!

Watch where you are putting your paws in future Knuckles!

3. Emmadog says:

Great selfie with your pretty blue eyes!

4. Timmy Tomcat says:

What a super Selfie Knuckles. We are glad Bugsy got that icky off his paws or he would have been rainbow kitty.
    Timmy and Family

5. I love that first selfie – kind of looks like our assistant when she gets “creative”. Also, love your gorgeous selfie photograph

6. Ugh! That sounds like no fun for Bugsy! I once got paint on my paws but it was regular interior house paint and the mom was able to wash it off. We love the selfie, Knuckles! ~Wally

7. OMC poor Bugsy….that doesn’t sound like any fun at all Did she get a picture of his yellow paw?

The Florida Furkids

Happy Sunday Selfie…. we love that flashback of the painting
    Hugs madi and mom

Awesome selfie, Knuckles! We are glad to hear the Bugsy/oil paint crisis was largely averted. 🙂

10. Flynn says:

That is a lovely selfie. I am glad that Bugsy got scooped up and cleaned up with no damage done.

Good thing you were home to get Bugsy cleaned right up.

OMC OMC…. BUGSY…. we don’t really NEED pictures of that… Painting Episode… BaaaaWaaaah… that is the WAY to keep the PEEPS… on their TOES… and their HEART RATED UP> hehehehehe

Rules? What the heck? You boys need to pick up a copy of the Universal Bill of Rights for All Cats. Our mom can relate. Right after she and dad got married, she was painting a door to use as a table. She was using oiled-based enamel. Her little dog got in the bright blue paint and ran across the bed sheets before Mom could catch her. MOL! Thanks for hopping. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

14. Paint on the paws is very sticky..I can tell 😀 Granny still has a paw of her angel Angel on her table. He made sure that he would be remembered very well 😀 And she had a same kind of ‘accident’ with her angel Doggie, just like Kittiesblue 😀 Thank cat it all worked out fine for Bugsy 🙂 Pawkisses 🙂 ❤