Sunday Funnies…. Still on the Diet…How long will this take?

Bugsy Here…. I have lost nuffin’.  I want to know how long this will take.  Knuckles has lost a quarter of a pound… Lucky him.  All eyes are on me in expectation now.  And, you know what happened this week  This happened…

2016 diet1

HH has continued in her oil painting course… Here’s one of her  paintings I swiped from her.

tulipssm

This painting is on Daily Paint Works for auction… Click Here to check it out.

Hoping you are having a great weekend.  We are participating in the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop put on by The Cat on My Head blog.  Come on and join in.  Here’s my selfie for the week.

SONY DSC

If you don’t lose weight, smell the flowers, right…?

Have a great week.

Hugs, Bugsy, Knuckles and HH

This entry was posted in art, The Boys and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Sunday Funnies…. Still on the Diet…How long will this take?

What an exquisite photo…two of our mom’s favorite things. The tulip oil painting is perfect for those of us anxiously awaiting spring. We appreciate your joining the hop. We missed you last week. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Cool selfie and painting! Hang in there, I’m sure you’ll eventually drop some weight!

3. Janet says:

Bugsy – I feel your pain. I think I’ll go smell some flowers!

BUGSY I HEAR YA!! i HAVE DECIDED i’LL JUST BE HAPPY NOT TO GAIN ANY OUNCES…’CAUSE IT SEEMS LOSING THEM IS OUT OF THE QUESTION.
    LOVE THE TULIPS
    HUGS MADI AND MOM

5. loubelcher says:

Thanks Madi and Mom…. Good idea — not gaining, that is. Too much trouble to take it off later…MOL

6. Dragonheart, Merlin and Devi says:

Very pretty painting and lovely selfie!

We love your painting of the tulips Lou – Mum wishes she was able to paint so well.
    Love Sue plus of course Hannah and Lucy sending you kisses xx xx

8. Flynn says:

That is a lovely selfie, and the painting is beautiful.

9. Y’know, Bugsy? You’ll lose some weight when you least expect it. We love HH’s painting!

10. LOVE HH’s painting. Sorry you didn’t lose weight but maybe you lost inches? That’s what Mom always says!

The Florida Furkids

Very nice painting. Sorry you didn’t lose any weight yet.

We love your selfie, and HH’s painting! Sorry to hear about the not losing weight thing. Keep at it … we bet you’ll start dropping some lbs soon!

13. You look slim in your picture, Bugsy, so I think you are on the right track 😉 The painting is beautiful, so is the sketch. Double Pawkisses 🙂 ❤

14. dashkitten says:

Your Mum has a way with light you know! Oh and you look cool too!