Sunday Funnies: We’ve had a busy week.

Knuckles here:   Happy Sunday to all of you… We are home today, resting up. You see we’ve had a busy week.  HH is taking an oil painting class and she is up to her eyes in color, and at night she works on the black and whites for the new book… Here’s one she did this week…

img170sm pussy willowIt’s called Pussy Willow Tryouts.  Looks a little dangerous to me.

Diet Report: Anyway, I was gonna post a picture of us today, but it’s too early. We are working hard on our diets. I say this in case you see our vet… you can put in a good word for us.  We are a little discouraged, but HH says it just takes time.  In our first week on the diet… Bugsy lost nuffin’, nada, not even an ounce; and I gained 2/10 of a pound…. Now how could that happen?  HH says Trust The Process. She better be right.  I’ll let you know how we do next week.

Here’s my selfie for the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop…put on by The Cat on My Head blog.

knuckles skinny  I look thinner, right?

Hope you all have a great rest of your weekend.

Hugs, Knuckles, Bugsy, HH, and Checkers

This entry was posted in The Boys, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Sunday Funnies: We’ve had a busy week.

We don’t know if you look thinner, but you sure do look handsome. Those blue eyes have all the ladies at our house swooning, including Mom. The pussy willow art is inspired. Thanks for hopping. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Happy selfie Sunday, boys! Just keep at it, I’m sure you will drop the weight you need to do!

You definitely look slimmer – we are sure the weight is dropping off you.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

4. Sabina Ayne says:

You look perfect to us!!

5. knuckles you are so handsome we don’t know why you need a diet, but if Mom is worried then we understand. We are lucky and have stayed trim on our indoor kitty food. I think poor Ralphie would starve if we were put on a diet since he is such a picky eater and I am a bit of a piggy Mom says MOL!
    Marty

6. Pat macri says:

I have 3 princes who would love to me hh…they are captain cupcake who has a sweet angel face,jelly bean who molds himself into jelly,and magic moment the jet black dude…but they are all royal once wild as in feral

Awwww you sure do look thinner in that picture pal. Sigh, all that weight that I lost——M says I’m getting fat again, and as soon as my cousins leave I’m going to have to go back on the diet food too. I feel your pain pals. That is an excellent painting that HH did.

Thanks for the empathy pal… It’s good to know it’s not just us. And HH says thanks for the comment about the painting.

Great selfie. I am sure you didn’t gain weight, I bet you hadn’t gone to the litter box yet.

9. Lovely selfie!

Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

10. dashkitten says:

You look lovely, and so does Mum’s Pussy Willow * giggle * Hang in there, slow steady weight loss is the best kind!

11. Flynn says:

Love the Pussy Willow! I think you look great in your selfie.

12. Maybe if you guys really did some swinging off of pussywillows, you would lose more weight. 😉

13. prancer pie says:

You look lovely and we love the Pussy Willow Tryouts!!!

14. Keep up the good work on the diet! I definitely think you look thinner in your selfie!

Knuckles, you TOTALLY look slimmer! We love those pussy willow tryouts … HH is so creative!

16. We think you look purrfect!

The Florida Furkids