Sunday Funnies: OH..Oh… HH is starting another coloring book…

Happy Sunday… Checkers Here:  I’m narrating today and have big news.  HH is starting another coloring book.  What?  She already told them?  Well, then I have no news… except….here’s one of the pictures for the new book…Boulder Cats….

BOULDER CATS

BOULDER CATS

And look close… I’m in it too, except I have my plain pants on.  LOL

150426checkers_edited-1Speaking of boulder cats… (boulders are big, right?).  Well, the boys went for their yearly health checks this past week and the results were super for health, but aesthetically, they failed.  By that I mean the vet said that they are too chubby…oh oh… So,HH has to weigh them periodically and feed them only this special food until  they are down to normal weight. Well… they are none too happy about it.  And,  I’m no dummy…I am staying in my little mouse-hole (see it back there in the picture) until I figure out which way the wind blows around here. Oh, the boys and I are great pals, but you never know what hunger might do to a fella. Just sayin’, I am a mouse after all!

If you didn’t see the post last week, HH’s coloring book is out.  Here’s the link to it. CLICK HERE.

BWC front smIt’s a coloring book for all ages for fun, relaxation, meditation, and whimsy…. Yes, mostly WHIMSY. The first week was great and HH wants me to thank all of you who said nice things about it and  thanks to those of you who bought the book.  Hope you’re having fun coloring it.

Well that’s it for today. I’ll keep you posted on how the boys are doing on their diet… Heaven help us all!!!

~~

We are, of course, participating in the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop put on by The Cat on My Head blog.  Bugsy took a selfie of himself for today’s post.  Here it is:

BUGSY Selfie

Have a great day…

Hugs, Checkers, Bugsy, Knuckles and HH

This entry was posted in art, The Boys and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Sunday Funnies: OH..Oh… HH is starting another coloring book…

How cool that you are already doing another coloring book! Not so cool about the boys’ diets – but what can you do?

2. Emmadog says:

Bugsy, you are adorable with the white nose and paws! No worries, kitties…my cat bro Bert has been on the heavy side for years and he is still doing fine.

We’re glad to hear Bert is doing well… I guess HH is intent on us becoming skinny… So far we are liking the new food. Thanks for coming by. Hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles

3. TEDDY BEAR says:

the bugsy selfie is so cute!You are so talented!Love your stuff.

Love, Hugs & Prayers, Nancy

Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 05:10:55 +0000 To: teddybear4mee@hotmail.com

4. We can’t wait for your coloring book. We have doing lots of coloring lately

Well… let us know how you like it when it comes. Hope you enjoy!!! Thanks for coming by. hugs, Bugsy, Knuckles and Lou

That is a great selfie and that coloring book looks pretty cool!

Thanks so much for the great comment. Bugsy always loves hearing that his selfies are a hit and we’re happy with the coloring book comment too. Hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles

Checkers, it took us a while but we finally found you in the new drawing. Wishing Bugsy and Knuckles luck with the diet and new food. Bugsy is looking mighty handsome in his selfie. Sending lots of love to all. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Thanks so much for the super comment. Yes, many don’t recognize Checkers unless he has his checkered pants on … We’d have to call him Dots if he put polka-dot pants on one day. MOL… hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles

We love your selfie today Bugsie and we loved the picture you did of Boulder Cats in your new book today.. We hope you won’t all be too skinny with your new diet. Take care.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

We think we are already too skinny… Send lots of treats….. MOL…. shhhhhh keep it secret. So far we’re doing fine on the diet. So glad you like the Boulder Cats…hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles

The Boulder cats came out great. Sorry the vet thinks you are too heavy- vets can be so mean.

WTG HH, we are thrilled to see your coloring books are available. This is a fast growing hobby
    Hugs
    Madi and mom

10. Uh oh! We hate the dreaded “D” word! But paws up to HH for the new coloring book.

11. dashkitten says:

Dadadaaaaaah DIET?? Oh my cat!!!!!

12. OMC the D word? ::::::::::faints::::::::::::

We’re going to go check out the coloring book. Mom hasn’t been able to sit down and color since the Great Kitchen Disaster.

The Florida Furkids

Sorry to hear about that D thing, Bugsy and Knuckles. But happy about HH’s new coloring book!