A Valentine and a Book Announcement

0003LoveSMFirst of All….. Happy Valentine’s Day to Everyone…

Second of All…. thanks to all of you for all the encouragement you gave me during the 30-Day Painting Challenge in January. I finished the 30 and beyond.  I have 43 of the 8 by 8 pen and ink paintings on 140 pound watercolor paper.

The exciting part is that several of you suggested that you wanted to color them. To accommodate those requests, I have made them into a coloring book called, Black, White, and Color All Over.  I have been working non-stop the last couple weeks on the layout and design of the book and…

…and today, I’m pleased to announce that Black, White, and Color All Over is posted for sale on Amazon …..  Here’s a look at the cover and a link to Amazon where the books are just waiting for you to give them a splash of color.  Click Here to go to Amazon…

BWC front sm

And Third…. I am already working on book 2, which will include the next set of my black and whites.

Please help me spread the word by letting your friends who love to color know that the book is available.    Thanks…..

~~

And now on to the important business of the day, Knuckles is participating in the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop today with their friends at The Cat on My Head blog.  Please join in.

Here’s Knuckles’ latest selfie.

Knuckles selfielgsm

Have a great day.

hugs, Lou, Bugsy and Knuckles

This entry was posted in art, books and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to A Valentine and a Book Announcement

Knuckles, your selfie is so totally adorable. Our mom sends you kisses. How exciting about the coloring book. Mom’s going to get one and says she’ll be happy to promote it on our blog. Sending best wishes for a Happy Valentine’s Day. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

How awesome is this! I will spread the word on my social media!

3. Emmadog says:

Knuckle, your selfie makes me want to curl up and snuggle with you! Happy Valentine’s Day!

Knuckles you have such a lovely face.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

5. Ingrid says:

Happy Valentine’s Day, and congratulations on the new book!

6. That’s amazing. We have been doing lots of coloring lately and will absolutely check out your new book. A big congratulations and Happy Valentine’s Day

7. We love your selfie, Knuckles! Congrats on the coloring book. It seems to be all the rage now…so we wish you much success. Happy Valentine’s Day!

8. Flynn says:

That is a lovely sleepy selfie, Knuckles. Congratulations on your book. I wish you every success.

Pretty pretty we love the B&W and yellowe
    Happy Valentine’s to you 3 toooooo‼️😻
    Madi and mom

Happy Valentine’s Day! That is a great idea with the book. I will spread the word.

Knuckles, we love that selfie. And Lou, that is SO cool about the coloring book. Congratulations! We’ll be sure to check it out! Happy Valentine’s Day to you, sweet pals.

12. Purrfect Valentine Selfie, Knuckles and congratulations on your coloring book 🙂 Extra Double Pawkisses for the occasion 🙂 ❤

13. dashkitten says:

OOH I hope I can get the book. Knuckles looks SOOO sweet!