Sunday Funnies… Getting ready for DOUBLE TROUBLE in the New Year

newyears1sm

The new year is almost here.  We are getting ready for a big party… all the regulars will attend, Checkers, Yellow Bird, Francine (Checkers girlfriend), HH of course, and me (Bugsy), and Knuckles… We are counting down and are hoping that you are having a great holiday week and preparing for a big New Year’s bash too.

studio

This is the studio in the old days…

HH Here... So big doings at the studio…. or undoings, I should say.  The owners have put the building up for sale… I thought of staying and waiting until it sells, but the thought of an impending move is just too disruptive. So, I’m moving back into the studio space in the condo. Unfortunately, I’ve acquired many more art supplies and paintings since I moved into the studio. So for the next few days, I’m rearranging… UGH….

Once settled, it’ll all be fine. It’s the process I’m not fond of. Bugsy and Knuckles, however, are thrilled and are looking forward to making acrylic pawprints all over the condo.  I’ll keep you posted as I progress…

~~

We are participating in the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop put on by The Cat on My Head blog.  In addition, please send lots of purrrs to Fiona over there.

Our selfie this week is a dressed up one for the New Year.

bkNew Year

Hope you have a happy and safe New Year’s Eve…

hugs, HH, Bugsy and Knuckles

This entry was posted in The Boys, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Sunday Funnies… Getting ready for DOUBLE TROUBLE in the New Year

Well, that’s a bummer that you had to move your studio! Although I’m sure the boys will be more than happy to help you out now! MOL

What a shame you had to move your studio – bet the boys enjoyed “helping” you!!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Moving doesn’t sound like too much fun, unless boxes are involved. Love the selfie boys!

Nice selfie. We are praying for Fiona.

5. Good luck with getting settled in! Love the boys’ selfie!
    Marty, Mom and the Gang

Sorry you had to move… butt it will be fun setting up and settling into your new location.

7. Flynn says:

Hope the studio move isn’t too disruptive. That is a lovely double selfie.

8. Love your selfie. Good luck settling in.

9. Pawsome selfies, boys! And good luck with the move…we hope all goes well. Happy New Year!

10. Moves are never fun but we’ll bet the boys will LOVE having you home with them.

The Florida Furkids

They will be wearing themselves out trying to stay awake for my every move. That’s what they do on weekends… But right now, they are loving the mess I’m making rearranging things….

Sorry to hear about the move, Lou. We hope it goes as smoothly as possible. We know Bugsy and Knuckles are happy to help out… 🙂

12. Good luck with getting everything together, moving is annoying! catchatwithcarenandcody

13. Katie Kat says:

Happy Mew Year! And Purring fur many more… Hope you haz a goods weekend with Bugsy and Knuckles snoopervising… Please pray for Guero, Silvia’s kitty. He is furry sick and may go to ER tomorrow.

-Katie and the Katz.

14. dashkitten says:

I hope you settle in OK and we are worry about the disruption. Have a great and successful 2016!!

Happy New Year!