Sunday Funnies…. advice for enjoying your Christmas tree

resolution4SM

Some last minute advice from me –Knuckles. You know these these came from our archives (old black and whites) … however… timeless advice… right?

bktree

141206ornamentssm

Don’t knock all the ornaments off at once… be subtle… one-at-a-time works better.

And, if your bean catches you playing with the garland, pretend you are jumping rope.

garland3SM

~~

We are participating in the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop put on by The Cat on My Head blog. Hope you will join in too…

Cat4-300x300

Now, for some color…. Today’s Selfie is both of us.

…….we are wishing all of you a great holiday season… (Full disclosure… We do not actually have snow in Florida…)

Thanks to Ann for this photo adaptation.

Thanks to Ann for this photo adaptation.

Hugs, Bugsy, Knuckles, Checkers, and HH

This entry was posted in The Boys, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Sunday Funnies…. advice for enjoying your Christmas tree

Wow, these are GREAT tips! I hope my human gets the tree up this year so I can do them!

Great tips and photos.

3. prancer pie says:

Excellent selfies and excellent advice! MOL!

4. Flynn says:

Great advice. That was where Eric went wrong. He used to try and climb the outside of the tree and our mum had to secure it to keep it upright. I always knew to go up the inside. It is easier too. That is a lovely joint selfie.

5. MOL..I won’t climb from the outside… 😀 Great advice, guys and super cute Selfie 🙂 Pawkisses 🙂 ❤

6. MOL! That is exactly what I do! ~Ernie

7. well after all, jump-rope means “exercise” – right??

8. Ohh man Silver jumped with such enthusiasm one year we only had four decorations on the tree!!

Awesome tips, Knuckles. Thanks!:)

Many thanks for your kindness in the wake of Moosey’s passing. He was a very special boy, and we love and miss him so much. The outpouring of love and support by our friends has been such an encouragement during this difficult time.

I have the painting of Moosey that HH did a few years back in my office, and looking at it just now brought a tear and a smile.

Because of the opportunity to paint that sweet boy, Hh has always had a special place in her heart for Moosey and knows you must miss him terribly… Know that we are thinking of you….