Book Launch….. In the Company of Cats by Lou Belcher

CTA0004It’s Bugsy Here….. to say I’m a little excited would be an understatement of the biggest order.  Knuckles and I are so happy to announce that HH finished her book and it went live on Amazon.com yesterday.  It’s packed with pictures of us and with lessons that we taught HH and learned ourselves too.  We hope that you’ll buy it and let us know what you think about it…

Here’s the front cover of it…

BookCover5_06x7_81_BW_90_V2 copyAnd here’s what the back cover says….

In the Company of Cats is the story of two brothers (woohoooo, that’s us – Bugsy and Knuckles!!!) who start out as demolition cats and end up teaching some lessons in loyalty through their story. You will laugh at their antics and shake your head at their persistence. In the end, you will learn some valuable lessons and may want to go out and adopt a cat or two of your own. Bugsy and Knuckles invite you to enjoy the story of their formative years.

About the Author… ( HH to us)

Lou Belcher, the author of The Zen of Max (a memoir of great wisdom and many naps), is a freelance writer, artist and blogger. She lives with Bugsy and Knuckles in Florida (or paradise as they call it). Lou holds the firm belief that people should smile more. Consequently, she devotes a good portion of her writing and painting time to whimsy.

As usual, a portion of the proceeds from this book will go to agencies devoted to finding forever homes for pets.

HH just ordered a carton of books…. We’ll share more thoughts about In the Company of Cats when we have a chance to paw through it. But we just couldn’t wait to tell you that it’s on Amazon already.

We’re off to celebrate now, but not before we go over to sign in at the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop put on by The Cat of My Head blog.

Hope you have a great day… I know we will..  Celebrate….. we are…1500201BKand Knuckles squirrel

Hugs, Bugsy, Knuckles and HH

This entry was posted in general, The Boys and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Book Launch….. In the Company of Cats by Lou Belcher

I’m so excited for you guys! I’ll help you celebrate!

2. Whoohoo! Congratulations! We hope the book is a huge success!

3. Huge CONCATULATIONS! Sounds pawtastic!catchatwithcarenandcody

4. Congratulations!

Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

5. Shadow says:

Congratulations Bugsy, Knuckles, and HH.
    Meowrrrr,
    Shadow

6. Patricia says:

Congratulations on the book launch. Teddy and Jack are now pestering me to go check it out.

Concats Lou, Bugsy and Knuckles. Mom is so excited to find that you have a new book. She has promised us she will order it and read it to us. And thank you so much for hopping along with us each week. It really means a lot to us. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Nice cover- sounds like a great book.

Bugsy and Knuckles and HH! WE are SO excited about your new book. Congratulations!!! We’ll go and order it now. 🙂

Hugs!

10. BunKaryudo says:

Does demolition cat mean they went about knocking over everything they could find in your house? If so, I used to have a cat a bit like that, back in the days before I lived in an apartment and could still have cats.

11. Wow, that’s totally pawesome! Grreat job!

12. Congratulations 🙂 Extra Pawkisses for the wonderful achievement…now let me join the nip pawty 😀 ❤

Dang, I must have had one of those days. I know I was here to congratulate you on the new book, but something must have happened. Big congrats from all of us!!!

Brian and all…. Thanks so much. We’re so excited…and still waiting for the books to arrive…they have been shipped…. Thanks for coming by….