Sunday Funnies – DOUBLE TROUBLE – The Adventures of Bugsy and Knuckles

FOURTH OF JULY

Good morning… It’s a holiday weekend and this week was a busy one over here.  HH  has been busy painting this still life ….

still life 1

It was an assignment for a class online and she’s hoping to incorporate some of the techniques into our cartoons….

Fourth of July: We did have some holiday fun and hope that you did too… First of all, Knuckles thought it was funny to tease Checkers… You be the judge…

150705firecrackersBut we did find time to sneak out and take a ride on the ferris wheel.

150705ferriswheelWe hope you had a great holiday too…

We are participating in the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop put on by The Cat on My Head  blog.  Feel free to join in…

Cat4-300x300

Have a great day….

Hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles

This entry was posted in The Boys, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Sunday Funnies – DOUBLE TROUBLE – The Adventures of Bugsy and Knuckles

I had fun on the Fourth too – my human gave me treats and played with me a bunch to distract me from all the noise!

HH didn’t have to do anything special to distract us. For some crazy reason, we love fireworks and run to the porch to watch… Go figure. Thanks for coming by Summer….

Love the still life and cartoon. It is always fun to see what HH is working on. Hope you stayed out of trouble on the 4th..

We never get in trouble Mario… That DOUBLE TROUBLE verbiage is crazy talk. Thanks for stopping by… Have a great day.

That is some great art!!! Have a fun Sunday everyone!

4. Oh, I love your art work! Thank you for participating in the blog hop, I haven’t seen your blog before.

We love it when new cats and their owners stop by. And we love learning about blogs we haven’t heard about before too. We’ll be by to visit you for sure.

5. Lovely to see you guys having a nice holiday. we are impressed with Mum’s still life too!

6. What a fun 4th of July you had!

That Ferris Wheel looks like so much fun, except you can’t reach those little birdies. Mom really likes the new still life. She thinks the items Mom Lou decided to use make it unique and interesting. Hope y’all had a fun and safe 4th. Thanks so much for being a part of our Blog Hop. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

8. It seems you had a lot of fun 😀 Pawkisses for a Happy Day 🙂 ❤

Nice selfies, gang! We love that still life by HH, and we laughed when we saw what the word, “firecrackers” meant to Checkers. 🙂

Hugs!