Sunday Funnies – DOUBLE TROUBLE – The Adventures of Bugsy and Knuckles

Hello…  It’s us.. Bugsy and Knuckles… We’re here to tell you that HH continued the 30-Day Sketch Challenge and to show you a couple of her sketches.

But first, on the home front, they just finished working on the roof and we thought we’d have a rest from the noise and our snoopervisory duties, but no… now they are replacing the sidewalks around the condo. We were very upset about the new noise, but HH fixed that for us…

150628earmuffsThe only trouble is… WE CAN’T HEAR EACH OTHER…!

As far as the sketching challenge goes, here are some sketches from this week…

150628collect The prompt for this sketch was “…something you collect.”  HH has vases, cups and cans all over the condo filled with pens, scissors, paint brushes, etc.  Now that Bugsy has returned the ones he stole, HH has oodles. This picture is of the pot beside the couch… how could anyone need that much stuff beside the couch? HA!

The prompt for the next sketch was “…in the can.”

150628inthecan

We love that sketch….

And the prompt for the next sketch was “… sweet.”

150628sweet

~~~

We are participating in the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop.  Checkers gets to have his selfie displayed today.  If you want to participate, go to The Cat on My Head blog. They are the sponsors of the blog hop.

Cat4-300x300

Now… the selfie for this week is….. CHECKERS!!!

150628checkers

Okay….okay… we’re not even gonna pretend that Checkers took this picture himself.  Look at those little limbs.  There’s just no way they can reach beyond his nose.  He’s cute though, right?

Well that’s it for this week. Have a great day and keep cool pals…

hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles

This entry was posted in The Boys and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Sunday Funnies – DOUBLE TROUBLE – The Adventures of Bugsy and Knuckles

So happy that y’all continue to join the blog hop each week. All the sketches are great, but Checker’s “selfie” is the Cat’s Meow. MOL! XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

It looks like HH has been quite busy in spite of the noise!

She has been busy, but she gets to go to the studio where it’s quiet… We think we should go with her… but yikes… there is a dog there.

It is always fun to see HH’s sketches as they are very good”. Hope those noisy workmen stop mlaking all that noise. It must be hard to take a nap!

Hey Mario… thanks for stopping by. Today is quiet… Sunday. HH will go to the studio tomorrow so she won’t hear the workmen… We’ll snooze with our ears covered… That’s how it is sometimes…. Have a great day.

Great sketches. My Phoebe has ear muffs to block out my singing during the Christmas season.

5. I love your sketches of the little mice especially the one with the can.

These are super sketches….

7. What a cute post. 🙂 I LOVE your sketches! Man, I wish I could draw like that. Actually, I’m a sketcher too, but I’ve never used color. Just pencils, charcoal and ink. Oh, and I love your “collection.” I have those around the house too, with the mandatory scissors and all. Have fun! Nice to meet you. (I just joined the blog hop too, with Jessie Cat, #41.)

Jeanne…Thanks for stopping by and for the nice words about my drawings. It’s so nice to meet a fellow artist.

8. We love HH’s sketches this week! And Checkers, that’s a great selfie. 🙂

Thanks for stopping by guys…Yes, we agree that the selfie of Checkers is better, probably because he didn’t take it. MOL

Checkers sure did a great job with that selfie! 🙂

We love HH’s drawings. Our favorite this week is “sweet.”

Hugs!

Thanks for coming by. Yes, we love those little mice in Sweet… They are friends of Checkers…
      Have a great day.

10. That’s a very sweet selfie, Checkers…loved the kitties and mice too…especially the last..MOL 😀 Pawkisses for a Happy Monday 🙂 ❤