Sunday Funnies – DOUBLE TROUBLE – The Adventures of Bugsy and Knuckles

HH is sketching and I (Bugsy) am narrating today.

Guess what… we have a new bird in our cast of characters.  His name is Blue (not to be confused with the cat with the blue eyes last week).  Blue is short for The Bluebird of Happiness…  I think he got that name cause the expression on his face is so jolly… NOT!  Here’s a sketch that HH did of him. She’ll do some refinements on him later.

150621bluebird2

Anyway, you’ll see Blue from time to time in the comics and maybe in a KittyScape or two.

Next for your viewing pleasure is a sketch with watercolor that HH did in repsonse to the prompt “sanctuary”…. down here, there’s nothing so soothing as going to the beach and watching the waves…

150621sanctuary2

Another sketch prompt this week was HELP.  Hey no sweat there.  We give her lots of ideas for sketches of that.

150621help

Now we’re getting to the good stuff.  It’s been a political week and when I saw one bozo after another declaring that they were gonna run for President… well I thought I might as well run too….

150621presidentWell…. my campaign lasted all of a minute and a half… Did you know that you have to give a bunch of speeches every day and you don’t get paid in treats…?

Here’s our favorite cartoon of the week.  The prompt was LIKE VAN GOGH…

150621vangogh2

And, here’s our selfie for the day….. Don’t forget, you can participate in the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop too.  Just go to see our pals at The Cat on My Head blog.

Cat4-300x300Today’s Selfie….

00003FriendssmIt’s Yellow Cat and Yellow Bird in the painting #Friends

Have a great day.  And Happy Father’s Day to all you fathers.

hugs, Bugsy

This entry was posted in The Boys and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Sunday Funnies – DOUBLE TROUBLE – The Adventures of Bugsy and Knuckles

We’ll be ready to cast our vote for president to you as we’re sure you will look after your furry friends.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Bugsy, I would totally vote for you for president!

Bugsy pal, I would vote for you too. So go ahead and run. You already have 2 votes, and you just got started 2 minutes ago.

4. Put me in too 🙂 Great work! Pawkisses for a Happy Father’s Day 🙂 ❤

5. We would absolutely vote for you for President!!!!

The Florida Furkids

6. Janet says:

Tell Bugsy I think a silent politician is a great idea!!

We LOVE your new furend BLUE…. and we think Bugsy would make a Fabulous President!

8. these are totally pawesome!!

He he – your post made us giggle. Thanks for putting humor in our day. Great selfie.

10. MOL! The VanGogh festival made us laugh. Blue is very plump, don’tcha think?

We’ll vote for you for President, Bugsy! We loved the Van Gogh Festival illustration. 🙂

Thanks for stopping by… we are so excited that Bugsy has so much support. Now to talk him into continuing the campaign. Glad you liked the Van Gogh Festival. have a great day.

The art for sanctuary is lovely. One of mom’s favorite and relaxing things to do is to listen to the ocean waves. The yellow cat and bird selfie is exquisite. We got a good laugh out of the Van Gogh art. Thanks for always being part of our blog hop. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo