Sunday Funnies – DOUBLE TROUBLE – The Adventures of Bugsy and Knuckles

HH has Her Say

Before I get to our main topic, I’ll show you a couple of the whimsical sketches I did this week for the sketch challenge I’m in.

RodneySMThis is Rodney… He’s enjoying the flowers and keeping cool… The prompt for that day was Garden.

LeaveItAloneSMThis is no cat we know, right?  Or at least it’s not Bugsy nor Knuckles. Since they are such good pals with Checkers, they would never play rough with a mouse. The prompt for this one (as you can see) is Leave it Alone.

ToolsSMAnd this one is my idea of Tools… as these are the main tools I use daily.

Now, speaking of tools, let me tell you what I found when I came home early from work the other day. First a little backstory… I have been noticing that when I work at home, Bugsy has been keenly interested in what I’m doing and if I get up to go get something, I return to find a pen or pencil missing.  At the time, I chalked it up to forgetfulness.  Not so.

Look who had a little side business set up in the condo window…

Bugsy Office SupplySMYep!!! Busted!!!

***

As usual, we are participating in the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop put on by The Cat on My Head Blog. Please feel free to join in.

Cat4-300x300

And here’s the Selfie for this week…

UpCloseSMThe prompt for this sketch was Blue.

Have a great Sunday… Bugsy and Knuckles would say hi, but they are out trying to collect all the pens and  paint brushes they gave away for treats.  They will see you next week.

Hugs, HH

This entry was posted in The Boys and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Sunday Funnies – DOUBLE TROUBLE – The Adventures of Bugsy and Knuckles

Wow, these are all really cool! I loved seeing your sketches today.

Great sketches again. We think bugsy is pretty smart to have his own stash of tools.

Great selfie and darn cool art!

We TOTALLY agree with BRIAN.

Those are great sketches. Have a nice Sunday 🙂

6. akweelife says:

I love your sketches. That sounds like an interesting challenge. I enjoy your take on the prompts. Piewhackits, especially, is the artist kitty around here. She has even nose and paw-painted with my watercolors. If I’m working on something, she’s there to assist. Literally, like on the table next to the paper, or on the arm of my chair next to the pad. She steals tools too, but does not bother to wait for me to get up and go someplace else. Hugs and love to you.

Mom is absolutely in love with every piece of art this week, but especially Rodney and Blue. She does have a soft spot in her heart for big yellow cats, like our angel brofur MacKenzie. He followed her everywhere she went. Thanks for being a part of our blog hop each week. Your entries add a lovely dimension of whimsy. When Mom saw the painting of tools, she actually was surprised to see how many you have as you have mentioned before that “some” kitty had a liking for them. And now you know why. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

8. We love your sketches! Thanks for sharing them with us. And that’s a great selfie!

9. Bernadette says:

Love the selfie–and what makes you think Bugsy is selling those pens and pencils–he plans on his own blog with daily sketches!

10. These are all wonderful! I especially love the first and final ones! Thanks for sharing.

We always enjoy seeing your work, HH! Thank you for sharing so much of it today. 🙂

LOVE that blue-inspired selfie!

Hugs!