Sunday Funnies _ Bugsy’s Invention

The Adventures of Bugsy and Knuckles

Good Morning… Knuckles Here… my turn to narrate the blog, but first here’s a word from Checkers.

150118CheckersSelfieI just wanted to take a minute to thank all of you for helping me celebrate my birthday.  It was so nice of all of you to drop by last week.  And… I wanted to tell you the results of the commentathon… between comments here and over at HH and The Boys and on the Facebook site… there were more than 50. HH decided to round that off to 100. So thanks for making it such a huge success.

Now, back to Knuckles for today’s blog.

HH is doing another 30-day thingy with her art and this one is all about sketching according to a word list.  One of the words this week was “be seated” and this is what she did…

SheddingSMPretty deep, right?  MOL

Another was “bird house” and Bugsy helped inventing the design of the bird house and by posing for the painting of it…

birdhouseSM copy

Personally, don’t tell Bugsy this, but I’m not sure any bird would go anywheres near that bird house….

Yikes!!!

****

I’m lucky, cuz as the narrator today, I get to post my selfie… Pretty cute, right.

150118KnucklesSelfie

We are participating in the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop put on by The Cat on My Head blog.  Come on and join in if you want to.

Cat4-300x300

Have a great and Easy like Sunday. Hugs to all of you.

love, Knuckles

This entry was posted in The Boys and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Sunday Funnies _ Bugsy’s Invention

I wish HH would post more of her 30 day art projects! I always love what she does.

We see HH has not lost her touch at all. The sketches are adorable..

Very nice selfie.

4. manxmnews2014 says:

Happy #sundayselfie
    Annabelle,Boo,Ping and Mr Jinx

OMD OMD THAT is a WONDERFUL invention… Wonder if you could do one to entice SQUIRRELS to ENTER at their own Risk?

WooHoo I like the ‘be seated’ challenge as long as mom doesn’t ‘be seated’ where I want to ‘be seated! Hugs all around
    Madi your bfff

7. We love your bird house! Open wide! 🙂

8. The birds may not like that bird house, but we love it

9. That bird house is purrfect…MOL..it does not only scare away the birds, but intruders too.. 😀 Pawkisses for a great week ahead 🙂 ❤

10. Definitely a cool challenge for Mum to do! Oh and conCATs on the commentathon, we shared it on our FB page and stuff so we hope it helped a bit!

Your selfie is so purrfect, and it made us all smile. And Mom loves the birdhouse. She wishes we had one just like. Thanks for joining the blog hop last week. Hope you will join us again tomorrow. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid and Calista Jo