Sunday Funnies – DOUBLE TROUBLE: Caribbean Vacation Part 2

Good Morning… Knuckles Here:  I’m the narrator of Part 2 of our vacation.  Before we start… Thanks for those who inquired about my paw.  It is all better now.  And, a bit of advice:  Don’t high-five a crab.

That being said…. Here we go with the other half of our adventure.

Bugsy saw some folks para-sailing and wanted to try.  I told him that I would sit that one out because my paw was still hurting then.  That was mostly true… part of the reason too was that it was very high and I thought I’d enjoy it more from the boat.  Here is my wonderful brother sailing through the air….

150524parasailsm

After that, I got to choose our activity and I chose the jet ski.  What fun that was with the dolphins swimming beside us… We had a great time…. And please note that Yellow Bird couldn’t make the trip, but we had a bird from down there join us.  Cool!!!

150524jetskism We did a few other water activities, but we know that water makes some of you queasy, so we’ll tell you a little about our land activities.  We spent a whole day at the beach, playing in the sand and the ocean… and drinking drinks with these great little umbrellas in them…

150524beachsmAnd when we weren’t at the beach, we were at the pool… I swam and swam, but Bugsy was more interested in chatting with Babs the bikini kitty.  Again with the umbrellas drinks too.

150524poolsm

We had a wonderful vacation. The only drawback was that we got a tad too much sun.  You’ll see what I mean in our Sunday Selfie.  Put on your sunglasses for this one.  Here we are …. If you think we’re wearing our sunglasses and our necklaces…you would be wrong.  The white is just where the glasses and necklaces protected us from the sun…. Oh…oh…!

150524vacationselfiesmHope you all have a great Sunday… We’re participating in the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop put on by The Cat on My Head blog.  If you’d like to join in, feel free.

Cat4-300x300Have a great day.

Hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles

This entry was posted in The Boys and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Sunday Funnies – DOUBLE TROUBLE: Caribbean Vacation Part 2

1. mistletoeandhitch says:

You silly, sun surfers! We’ve heard of kitties getting the tips of their ears and noses sunburned, but you two took it to a whole new level! Remember, becareful of those umbrella drinks. Youcan end up finding a ring on your ringer and someone new sharing your last name after too many! We think your fans, not to mention HH, want to vet the new Mrs. Bugsy or Mrs. Knuckles before letting you tie the knot!

We wish we could have gone swimming with the dolphins – that is if it’s possible without getting our furs wet.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Yes, swimming with the fishies is fun. Just to remember to. Watch out for the ones with claws. Mil!!!

3. You two had the best vacation! Good thing you didn’t try to eat the dolphins when you swam with them. 🙂

4. jim belcher says:

I love the pictures. Welcome home boys!! Uncle Jim 🈴

You two sure had some serious beach fun!

Very cute story and graphics. Please visit us for a giveaway.

7. Fozziemum says:

Oh what a hoot…now Mum wants to got to the beach MOL..paw pats Dinnermintz

Mom would love to swim with the Dolphins if she didn’t have to wear a bathing suit.
    MOLMOL
    hugs madi

Oh,,,oh,,,dare we suggest that she swim with the fishies…we dodonalways wear bathing suits….MOL

9. The pictures are pawsome. I wish I could swim with the dolphins…and fly with the birds. Nice selfies too guys 😀 Pawkisses 🙂 ❤

10. It sounds like you had a fun vacation….except for the sunburn!!!

The Florida Furkids

11. dashkitten says:

Oh you guys have had an holiday!! Remember the sunscreen next time OK?

We agree with DashKitten…sunscreen, please! It appears as if you two had a most excellent and colorful vacation. Babe, the bikini kitty, looks seductive. Thanks so much for telling us all about your vacation and joining our Sunday Selfies Blog Hop each weekend. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo