Sunday Funnies – DOUBLE TROUBLE – The Adventures of Bugsy and Knuckles 03/22/15

150118CheckersSelfie

How to Take Care of House Plants

Good Morning…. Checkers Here… It’s my turn to narrate the funnies. You see, The Boys seem to think that they are Master Gardeners (they aren’t), so HH thought I would provide a more unbiased point of view on How to Take Care of House Plants. This week, I’ll show you how The Boys take care of them.

Knuckles and Bugsy seem to take a more amusement park point of view of this topic.

For instance….

When Bugsy sees a plant with flowers blooming, he thinks it’s his job to set them all free… Some call it pruning, I guess, but he just likes to strew them around.

pruning“Be Free Little Flower….”

Knuckles on the other hand takes a more functional point of view to plants.  For example….

litter

They both love one plant in particular… You all know what that is, I’m sure.  Yes, the revered Catnip.

nip3

And Knuckles, of course, (with the nickname, Down), can not resist a hanging plant.

swinging

Do you like plants…?  Tell us your favorite way to take care of them.

We’re paritcipating in the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop sponsored by The Cat on My Head blog. Please join in if you want.

Cat4-300x300

150118CheckersSelfie

You saw my selfie at the beginning, but i can’t resist posting this little version of it again.

Have a great Sunday….

hugs, Checkers, Bugsy, Knuckles and HH

This entry was posted in The Boys, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Sunday Funnies – DOUBLE TROUBLE – The Adventures of Bugsy and Knuckles 03/22/15

My human says this is why we don’t have any plants here. I don’t see the problem!

2. Too funny and she thought I was bad around plants. Have a serene and easy Sunday.

Cute comics 🙂 All our plants are off limits except the nip and the cat grass.

Checkers, what a great selfie! And the post…cracked us up! We are so happy that you are now doing them in color. We have no houseplants. After our angel sister trimmed all the leaves off of a topiary 20 some years ago, houseplants went away. Mom always has fresh flowers that Lisbeth takes delight in pruning. We have our catnip plant on the catio. Thanks, dear friends, for continuing to join and support our blog hop. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

5. Carla Rabon says:

We don’t have house plants .Sam always seems to think there are moles in them and digs them up. Sadie Mae prefers the flowers in a vase which she ignores. Though Sam likes to swat them as he runs by.

Hee hee. This is why we don’t have plants here… 🙂

7. we’re not big fans of plants around here, many are poisonous. We keep ours outside. Love the colors!

8. I only have a grass plant and I eat it, so it comes back all the time. I don’t like other plants, so they’re safe from me 😀 Pawkisses for an Easy Sunday 🙂 ❤

hopping over here from the blog hop. Those are adorable cartoons again. Sorry I’ve been missing for so long. M’s back gives her fits, and she can’t sit for long at one time. It’s nice to see you are still going strong!!

We don’t have any house plants and no cut flowers which are in water as they aren’t to be knocked over to wash the floors!!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx