Sunday Funnies – DOUBLE TROUBLE: The Adventures of Bugsy and Knuckles 3/15/15

150308color2The Adventures of Bugsy and Knuckles:

How to Paint a Selfie

Last week we had such a great time painting, but we ran amok and didn’t make HH too happy when paint ended up all over the condo. So we decided to figure out how to paint without getting in trouble.

To that end, we learned to put down a plastic drop cloth and to be careful with the paint. So we decided this week to show you how to paint a selfie….

Because we don’t have thumbs, we’ve invented two ways for you to paint: (1) You can attach the brush to your paw with some blue painter’s tape…

150315paint1 - CopyHere I am painting a picture of a pup… See how I’ve attached the brush to my paw. Very good method for painting.  You can have quite a bit of control over where the paint goes with this method.

(2) Another Method…

150315paint2 - CopyHere, Knuckles is demonstrating an alternative method. The paintbrush is attached to the tail. Although this method is okay, it has its drawbacks. For one, Knuckles can’t see the canvas, so it’s hard to keep the painting on track. Another drawback is that the paint drips on his back and makes a mess….

Finally… when painting a selfie, it’s best to paint from a photo so you don’t miss the finer points of the portrait.

150315paint3 - CopyHere I am painting a picture of me from a photo of me.  Checkers likes to watch me paint. I offered to color in his checkered pants, but he likes them in black and white.

Well, there you have it.  This is my Sunday Selfie for the blog hop sponsored by The Cat on My Head.  Join in and paint a selfie for next week.

Cat4-300x300Have a great Sunday…

Hugs, Bugsy

This entry was posted in The Boys and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Sunday Funnies – DOUBLE TROUBLE: The Adventures of Bugsy and Knuckles 3/15/15

I never thought of painting a selfie!

2. Way cool. Have a serene and easy Sunday.

PAINTER’s TAPE….. that’s a GOOD one!!!!!

Y’all are so talented!

5. Gracie says:

OMC! I love your drawn photos! You have so much artistic talent. I don’t think I could draw a straight line with a ruler.

6. Thanks for the painting techniques but we don’t think the mom will let us get near a paint brush! MOL!

We may just have to try that next week. We were thinking we could just use our tails as the brushes, but your way does look a bit more professional, and we could wear plastic to keep the paint off our back furs. You could use the brush attached to your tail method to paint yourself if you looked in a mirror. You boys add so much fun to Sunday Selfies. Thanks for being our friends and participating. XOCK. Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

8. Flynn says:

Mum said she would prefer me to stick to photos. She says I could have too much fun with paint.

9. Wow, painting with your tail..pawsome! Pawkisses for a lovely Evening 🙂 ❤

10. Simba says:

Wow, I always learn something new and artistic when I come to your blog! Awesome.

Great painting, maybe just cover your back with a cloth first 🙂

12. Painting with our tails sounds like fun

Painting sounds like fun! Thanks for the primer (haha) about how to do it, Bugsy and Knuckles! 🙂

14. Marie Symeou says:

Great paintings!

Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

15. This is BRILLIANT – we love it so much!!!!!