Sunday Funnies – DOUBLE TROUBLE – The Adventures of Bugsy and Knuckles 1/25/15

Heading2SMKnuckles here… Did you see that clothes pin HH put on my nose last week? The sign meant, clean my litter. Well, here I am this week, and I still have a dent in the left side of my nose and I’m not getting air in and out at full capacity yet… Making progress though.  MOL… Anything for your enjoyment!!!

150125BNose Word Wonder….

What two words would you say if you could actually speak like our humans do…  Here’s Bugsy’s answer and HH’s response to hearing real words come out of his mouth…

150125tunaplease

Here’s a two-part cartoon that needs no explanation…

1. 150125box12.150125box2

We are participating in the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop put on by The Cat on My Head.  Join in if you want to.

Cat4-300x300

Here’s Bugsy’s selfie today.

Bugsy selfie

Have a great week.

hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles

This entry was posted in The Boys, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Sunday Funnies – DOUBLE TROUBLE – The Adventures of Bugsy and Knuckles 1/25/15

Bugsy, Mommy said her heart skipped a beat when she saw your most handsome selfie. We love it. We are pondering what we would say if we could talk. Probably something like, “All mine.” Hope Lou didn’t hurt herself when she fell over. MOL! Thanks so much for continuing to join and support our blog hop. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

You made me MOL lots today!

The expressions in your cartoons are fabulous.

4. We have a big smile on our faces. Have a serene and easy Sunday.

5. Katie Isabella says:

You are still and always will be the handsomest and funniest mancat out there. Love you lots. Ypur brother too.

6. So funny. And boxes are the best gift EVER!

–Purrs (and wags) from Life with Dogs and Cats.

LOVE your Selfie Bugsy…
    OMC… there was somethingy Cluttering up the inside of YOUR >>> BOX???

8. MOL We loved the comic and your selfie 🙂 Pawkisses for a Happy Sunday 🙂 ❤

9. akweelife says:

Ha! We all thought the box was the present too! Great selfie, Bugsy! You have the prettiest eyes. Mumsy just loves the color.

10. MOL! You guys are too funny. And that’s a great selfie, Bugsy.

11. Flynn says:

That is a great selfie Bugsy. Love the cartoons too.

12. I can totally relate to that last cartoon. Boxes are the best. Whatever comes in ’em is just extra stuff.

Purrs,
    Nissy

13. LP says:

Love it! It has a softens to it that makes it very sweet 🙂

the critters in the cottage xo

You boys make us MOL! We can totally relate to the box one. 🙂

Nice selfie, Bugsy!

15. Oh Bugsy we LOVE that selfie!! xoxo

16. Timmy Tomcat says:

Very nice selfie there Bugsy

17. Christy Paws says:

We loved the cartoons! Mom chuckled, I MOLd. Super selfie.