Sunday Funnies – DOUBLE TROUBLE – The Adventures of Bugsy and Knuckles 1/18/15

playingsmKnuckles: No problems here.  Just helping Bugsy get in a little exercise before he narrates the funnies. I take my job as trainer extraordinaire very seriously…    Now…. here’s Bugsy!!!

Busgy Here.… Knuckles is a good trainer BUT he’s working me to death… Here’s a picture of me… (Knuckles added jogging to my routine.  See the birds and Checkers the Mouse have joined in as moral support.  Where’s Knuckles? you might ask.  Yep… over there in his lounge chair, sipping some niptini and plotting my next round of exercise…)

150118BugsJogging

________

Enuff about that… On with today’s funnies… Okay, this first one is mine. It’s my resolution to add intellectual pursuits to my life.  I started thinking about words this week and got very confused… I’ll show you why in this week’s edition of

WORD WONDER

150118BugsWordsOkay… look at those words swirling around my head and answer these questions:

1. Which one can you eat? 2. Which one is a number? 3. Which one is a bunch of kittens?   4. Which one is where you pee? and 5. Which one is not a word but fun to say?

See what I mean?  Confusing, right?

_____________

Knuckles’ started his series on Sign Language last week.  Here’s another cat Sign…. What does it mean?

150118KnucklesPUKnuckles will let you know the answer in the comment section midway through the day.  Feel Free to tell him what you think.

__________

Of course we are participating in the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop, sponsored by our pals The Cat on My Head . Please join in if you are so inclined.

Cat4-300x300

Last week (since I seem to be able to take photos with HH’s cell phone better than anyone else) I took the pictures.  They turned out pretty good.

This week, I let them take their own pictures.  Knuckles got the camera a little too close to his face, doncha think?

Knuckles Selfie

150118KnucklesSelfie

And Checkers… well, this selfie isn’t really his fault.  His arms are too short to gain a good perspective on anything but his nose.

Checkers the Mouse Selfie

150118CheckersSelfie

That’s one big nose…. MOL!!!

___________

Well, that’s it for today.  Have a wonderful Easy-Like Sunday!

Hugs, Knuckles

This entry was posted in The Boys, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Sunday Funnies – DOUBLE TROUBLE – The Adventures of Bugsy and Knuckles 1/18/15

I loved playing Word Wonder – it was lots of fun!

That is a really big hill you are jogging up! Good job! Aren’t human words con fizzling tho? Why do the humans have to make everything so difficult?

3. The nose sure knows. Those made us smile this morning. Have a serene and easy Sunday.

We hope your nose can remove the peg soon!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

5. Laika says:

Word wonders… no wonder you have diffuculties with the words LOL.

6. manxmnews2014 says:

OH my that was rather daunting!
    What a terrific Selfie!

mews
    Annabelle

7. Now why isn’t Knuckles exercising too? We like your selfies…’specially Checker’s!

8. I never thought about “litter” vs “litter!” You have a good point there. Great selfies, BTW.

–Purrs (and wags) from Life with Dogs and Cats.

Happy selfie Sunday to you all! Looks like a clothespin on his nose…he must be trying to say change my litter
    Hugs
    Madi your bffff

10. loubelcher says:

Madi is absolutely correct. Its a clothespin on my nose and it’s the sign for CLEAN MY LITTER NOW!!! MOL…hugs Knuckles.

BaaaaaaWaaaaah the PAN is LITTERED and needs NEW LITTER… BaaaaaWaaaah…
    THAT is sooooooooo funny….

12. Great Selfies 😀 Pawkisses 🙂 ❤

13. ande123 says:

Love that big nose on the mouse. Good picture. Those were some good questions. Mom had to help us with the answers, You all have a Happy Sunday Evening.

14. prancer pie says:

WE love those selfies!

15. Well since english isn´t my first language I skip the word thing I think I will get that all wrong *mol*
    Your selfies are just sooo cute !

XOXO

16. Oh my that was fun! We love a good game 🙂 and a good selfie – WELL DONE!

You two are always so amusing. Sorry it took us all week to get here. Mom is still sick. We think those selfies are just precious. Hope you’ll join us Sunday for our Selfies Blog Hop. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

18. akweelife says:

We were thinking that was a, “clean the litter box” communique. Bugsy, you best hope Knuckles does not discover rickshaws….just sayin’.