Free for all Friday

Dwp00001sm

Free-for-all Friday is right. The boys are in the other room having a free for all and I’m in here trying to remember when I posted anything but the Sunday Funnies. Sorry I’ve missed so many posts.

First, the picture above is called Out For A Walk.  I’ve posted it on my new gallery site at Daily Paintworks.  You can find it there if you’re interested in seeing the particulars.  It’s not for sale however…. Many of you will feel familiar with the kitties–the kitties and the idea for the entwined tails  is from Marg’s photo. Thanks Marg.

An artist friend of mine wanted to paint it, so Marg gave me permission to give the photo to her, but she never got around to it.  I love that photo, so I  gave it a try myself.

Another bit of news is that I’m working on another book.  This one will be a daily journal with the guys from the cartoons in pen and ink throughout. Don’t know if I’ll make this just for myself or put it up for sale, but I’ll show you bits of it as I go along.

I guess that’s all Ihave for today.   Hope you all have a great day.

hugs, HH

This entry was posted in general and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Free for all Friday

I love your painting, and I agree, that photo of Marg’s really was asking for an artistic interpretation. I hope we get to take a look at some of your new book when you are ready!

You jogged our memories and we remember the entwined tails picture on Marg’s blog.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

3. Now that is charming. Have a fabulous Friday.

4. Ingrid says:

This is lovely! Too bad it’s not for sale.

5. Janet says:

Love it!

6. Love it!!! The second I looked at it I thought “that reminds me of Marg’s photo!!” LOVE IT!

7. Marg says:

Thanks so much Lou for painting this picture. I love the picture too especially since the black cat in the picture is Bees and he is gone now so it is a great memory. Great painting.

WE LOVE IT….. Walkin TAIL in TAIL…. THAT is one of your VERY BEST !

HH THAT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PHOTOS TOO. IT SPEAKS VOLUMES ABOUT DEVOTION AND LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP
    HUGS MADI AND MOM

That is so very wonderful and we have always love that one from Marg!

11. We love that painting! It kinda reminds us of Wally and Ernie.

12. Clooney says:

Love that painting!

13. akweelife says:

I remember that photo, so sweet. I love your painting based off it. And, I’m looking forward to see where you go with the Journal idea. I’ve started “Art Journaling” with January of this year. Something different 🙂