Just an update from over here…..

studio

We know this isn’t the best picture in the world, but this is part of HH’s studio during the cleaning and straightening process.  She’s getting ready for the Holiday Open House and Sale they are having this Saturday…

In the meantime, we are having fun running AMOK at the condo.  We just wanted to come on and tell you why HH hasn’t been posting much this week and last.  Yep… it’s cuz she’s getting paintings and cards ready to sell at sale prices… Then I’m sure she’ll take the proceeds and buy us some treats….. YUM..

Hope you all have a great weekend.  We WILL have Sunday Funnies…. then will get back to visiting you all starting next week.

photobombHugs, Bugsy and Knuckles

This entry was posted in The Boys and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Just an update from over here…..

Lucky you. I always have a human under foot here so I have to behave.. Have fun guys .

2. Hope it goes well. We have our fingers crossed for you. Have a fabulous Friday.

3. Fuzzy Tales says:

Best of luck to HH with the open house and sale, and a very happy holiday season to you all.

Purrs and peace,
    Nicki and Derry

4. Love the way you guys photo bomb each other! I’ll stop by HH’s studio and see if I can find something I like so she can get you those treats. By the way, I LOVED my birthday card! Purr-fect! Get the POINT? POINT! POINT!

woohoo we hope the sale is wonderfully successful. My peeps were out of town M-Wed. so we are catching up too.
    Hugs madi your bfff

Hi Bugsy and Knuckles… We hope that HH has a super super bunch of Sales… so she can buy you LOTS and LOTS of treats and toys and stuffs..

I figured this was a busy period for HH! The holidays always are for artists and other creators.

8. We hope HH has a great open house and sells lots of her paintings! You boys have fun!

We loved getting a glimpse of HH’s studio! WE are glad to head the open house went well. 🙂