Sunday Funnies – DOUBLE TROUBLE – The Adventures of Bugsy and Knuckles 11/30

MovemberSM1Welcome to the Sunday Funnies… We put up our beginning Movember pictures when our mustaches were tiny so you’ll be able to compare.

As you know, last weekend HH was at the book fair.  It was a good one and she said she sold some books.  We think that next year she should let us go.  We think we could have a line around the block.

bkbookBut there’s a whole year to plan for that…. Today we are concerned about Christmas.

First, we wanted to show you some of our old Christmas Cards….

Here’s our favorite… holiday wishes 2I think we showed you this next one before, but we like it too…

SONY DSC

So now that we’re in the Christmas spirit… we have decided to offer some Christmas training.. Each week, we’ll offer one lesson… so today we present Lesson 1… How to climb a Christmas Tree…

bktrainingbktreeSimple, eh?

Now… DrumRolllll please… Here is our Sunday Selfie with our mustaches fully grown.  Betcha didn’t think we could grown such handsome mustaches…Surprise!

bk movWe’re participating in the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop… Why don’t you join too…Our pals at The Cat on My Head are hosting it.

Cat4-300x300

That’s it for this week… And we just wanted to mention that HH didn’t make a turkey this year, so if you want to send us some leftovers, we’d be most appreciative.

hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles

This entry was posted in The Boys, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Sunday Funnies – DOUBLE TROUBLE – The Adventures of Bugsy and Knuckles 11/30

1. Looking very handsome, boys! I’m afraid to see what other tips you’ll be sharing with your furry friends.

YOu 2 are so silly- nice staches. I do think you would help sell books, no one can resisit kitties.

That is a wonderful tree climbing tip!

4. Bernadette says:

My goodness you two have been busy! But now the big month is here–starting tomorrow

OMC, I love the tip about how to climb a Christmas tree! This is my first Christmas so I need lots of tips on how to properly celebrate.

6. Thanks for the lesson on how to climb a Christmas tree 🙂
    Your mustaches sure have grown !!

XOXO

7. Oh yes… It is EXTREMELY important to find your ‘center of gravity’ when climbin’ a tree.

Purrs,
    Nissy

8. Awww this is so cute. Love your movember Selfies AND your drawings. Lovely 😀 Pawkisses for a Happy Late Sunday Evening 🙂 ❤

9. Ernie doesn’t need any lessons for climbing the tree. He’s really good at it! In fact so good, the mom is thinking of not putting up a tree. Hey, you guys get to shave tomorrow! 🙂

10. Hilary says:

You guys should definitely get to go to the book fair. No one could pass up the book if your cuteness was around!

11. I love to climb up the middle of the tree too! Those are some very impressive ‘stashes though!
    Marty

Your moustaches are awesome, guys! And that tree climbing tip is golden — thanks!

We agree that if you two went with HH to book signings, the line would stretch for miles.

Hugs!

13. Thank you for a fun blog post. Oh it made mum laugh. Maannnn we know the tree thing. Silver * looks to his right * and Miranda * looks to his left * both climbed the tree as kittens!

Harvey Button