Think About It Thursday — HH says she’ll THINK ABOUT IT

dca7c-bkatworkIt’s me, Knuckles…  Yes, I know Bugsy is back there photobombing me again, but I have more pressing issues to discuss….

You know I patrol the third floor walkway from my place at the kitchen window. Well, I have discovered that we have a new neighbor… RIGHT NEXT DOOR. What a surprise to discover this guy yesterday…

Shotz2Isn’t he cute.  I understand  that his name is Shotz. So, I asked HH last night to introduce us…. we want to welcome him to the neighborhood.

You know what she said?  DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE SAID?   She said, “I’ll think about it.”

I ask you, “What is there to think about?”  It seems to me that as the unofficial, Official Welcoming Committee that Bugsy and I should have been over there on DAY ONE.

HH seems to think there could be a little problem with mixing dog and cat.  I told her we’re open to all species.  After all, look how well we get along with Checkers the Mouse… Look… here’s a picture of me with Checkers last Christmas…. No harm came to him.

SONY DSCAnyway, I think HH can be swayed, so please let her know what you think about us meeting Shotz….  thanks!

In any case, he’s a cutie and we’ll wave at him from the window until we meet.

Have a great day.

hugs, Knuckles

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Think About It Thursday — HH says she’ll THINK ABOUT IT

1. mistletoeandhitch says:

Mistletoe & Hitch’s HuMom here. Well it’s always good to know your neighbors…..but I don’t know your history with those canine-types. Or other kitty types, for that matter. So, if Shotz’s guardian is agreeable and HH decides to okay it, maybe an introduction through a closed window to start and if that goes well, a screened window. Then, if everyone is happy try an invite to visit. We’ve recently had a canine visitor. My brother brought his bulldog over while they were out running errands. I still don’t know how they might have gotten along because out of 4 cats there were none to be seen. I had thought they would feel more comfortable with Freckles due to the fact that it was only a year ago our sweet Lizzie left for Summerland. But strangers are strangers, no matter how many feet they walk on. Good luck meeting your new neighbor!

Ahhhhh…. your graduated approach sounds possible. I’m sort of thinking Bugsy and Knuckles might disappear as your four did. Thanks for the comment…

2. Laika says:

We are two dogs, and we are not into cats LOL. Be careful with your new neighbor, you’ll never know.

3. I think you should totally have the chance to say hello!

Well yes you should have a meet n’ greet, he looks quite friendly!

As long as the new neighbor is on a leash, it should be okay. When I stayed at my human’s friend’s house a couple of weeks ago, the friend wanted to introduce me to her cats, and my human put me on a harness and leash in case anything potentially hostile went on. But it went fine. That said, I think they were glad I wasn’t there permanently!

Bugsy and Knuckles…have you ever met a K9? No, well let me just say they don’t smell as good as cats, don’t know how to use their inside voices and like to play chase…so maybe you best rethink meeting Shotz…his name kinda indicates he is fast too.

Sincerely Madi who has never met a K9.

7. I think you should get to know one another as soon as possible. Better to let the little fur-ball know who’s the boss of the building right from the start.

Shotz looks like a pretty friendly dude. We think it might be fun to have a meet up. 🙂

9. Noodle says:

It’s always nice to meet new people, or cats or…

Noodle

Well Shotz is definitely a cutie, and doesn’t look like a very big woofie. Maybe HH can check with the new neighbor and arrange a supervised playdate. Keep us posted. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

11. Jeez, HH won’t know until she tries. We bet you and Shotz would get along fine…afterall you both look bigger than him.

12. Ummmm have you looked at our household???